Over Time

Beauty POV
       4 months Later
     I lived in Atlanta , new life , new personality , I wasnt even my same size. I picked up on my weight rather than lost it ...Im actually 7 months pregnant. Im having a baby girl, her name's Zayonna , I've been awaiting her arrival since I found out I was pregnant. Handsome and Mya make sure I get to all my appointments, and am well taken care of, I even have a job to support Yonna and me. Feels like im living a regualr life, except Im not. I miss Zay, Brison , Mike , my mom, my friends...i miss it all.

  I still dont know why I was kidnapped , they didn't ask for money , it's like they just wanted me.

  Anyways I gotta get ready for work, I work at Foot Locker in the mall. After my shower I straightened my hair , lotioned up , put on my uniform and decided to wear my orange converse. I put on lip gloss, and jewelry, grabbed my purse phone , and vitamins then headed downstairs.

Handsome: you ready?

Me:yeah , i got off at 8

Handsome: alright, remember my rule?

Me: dont do anything that could make u mad enough to kill me and my baby

This is what makes me remember I'm being held against my wishes. Work was the only place I felt free 

Zay POV.
   I decided to go home ...  Back to the A. There were too many memories here , everything reminded me of B and I couldnt take it. Me and Brison have gotten closer, and I know leaving him is only gonna cause more pain, but staying here was more weight on my shoulders. I was gonna go back, just not for a while. I didnt let anybody know , I just took money got on a plane and left. I figured I'd go to the mall when I got there.

  When I got off the plane I caught a cab to the car dealership, bought a car and made  my way to the mall. Shoes being more important than anything, I headed to Foot Locker.

?:Hi welcome to Foot Locker , im Alexandra how can I help u today?

Me: just looking
I responded focused on my phone rather than her
?:ok

   And with that she walked away, greeting another customer. When I finally looked up, needing somebody to get my shoe I realized..It was her...Nobody could make my heart beat this fast, my thoughts run this wild , my palms this sweaty. Her hair was shorter , her skin had a natural glow , and she had picked up on her weight...but my soul seen pass It all. I took her in, it was as if God himself froze time , giving me this moment to really embrace her presence. I watched her rub her stomach , as she conversed with a customer. Putting 2 & 2 together I figured she was pregnant.. knowing her there was no denying that it was my child. She was carrying my child..that only made me love her more.
Here she was , the love of my life and I didn't know how to approach her.. not knowing if she'd hate me for never finding her..or impregnating her and putting a hold on her life.

   After going back and forth with myself , I got up and made my way towards her.
Just as I got closer she turned around , and again time froze .... this was God giving us time to take in the presence of eachother.

🤗 Heeeeeey y'all *nervous chuckle*  here's an update ...enjoy , vote , comment... ya know all that good stuff. ok byeee 🏃🏃✌