Why?..

This will be 16 continued ...

After messing around with Mike, I went to Zay ..the real reason I came to the party. Him and some othere guys were in the corner smoking.

Me: aye ...where u from?

Zay: the A, why wassup?

Me:mm...thought u was from Tennessee

Zay:made you think some shit like that?

Me:.you're the only Ten-I-See

I tried lol, he just stared down at me, then a smirk formed on his face. The guys laughed and I was a little embarrassed. Walking away I pulled out my phone to tell the girls I was leaving, but was quickly snatched back.

Zay: ass looking right in these shorts mama
Still holding my head down I mumbled a thanks. Zay lifted my head up and kissed me hard, his hands fell and were soon on my ass. Giving it a tight squeeze he raised me up and pinned me against the wall.

Me:you gonna give me what I want ?
He pulled away from the kiss, and I automatically knew it was a "no". Placing me on the floor he gave me a strict no. I couldn't understand for the life of me why he wouldnt do it ...then my insecurities started kicking in giving me answers. Pushing him back I walked away, I didnt want him to see my tears. I felt as if he didn't wonna see me. I felt like I wasnt enough...I felt like I wasnt it. I could hear him calling my name,but didnt wonna turn around I didnt wonna ruin his night trying to face my problem. While walking I ran into Kalissa, seeing my tears she instantly gave me a worried look, but I shook my head and snatched away, only for my arm to be grabbed again.
Turning around my eyes connected with Zays.

Zay: Kalissa can you cover for her with her mom?

Kalissa: ..uhh sure.
Zay grabbed my hand and led us to his car. The ride to his house was quiet,we werent talking, the air was low, Windows up and no radio. When we arrived at his house, we went inside and straight to his room, still no words spoken.
I plopped down on the bed preparimg to
get comfortable , instead My legs were pulled by Zay and he began undressing me. Once I was completely naked his hands went exploring. He kissed me from my neck,to my chest, from chest to my navel, from there to my cat. Spreading my legs alittle more allowing him access, he dove in. He took it slow, making sure he gave me everything he could. After numerous times of me cumming, he came up kissing me, My juices poured from his mouth to mines, moving from my face he sucked on my neck while slowly inching inside me.

Me:why...
He didnt answer me, instead he kept stroking. His strokes were slow, and steady but aggressive every now and then. It was silent, we were both focused on pleasuring eachother it was like competition. I was keeping up until he sped up and got more aggressive. The sound of our skin colliding could now be heard, we went at it all night and the only thing clouding my mind was why. Dont get me wrong , the sex was amazing, I really enjoyed myself...but my insecurities wouldnt give me the mental or emotional pleasure...