Game Night

Tonight we had another game and luckily for me it was a Home game. I usually go thru hell and high waters tryna convince my mom to let me get her car , but since its a home game and i live not to far she'd cave in quicker.
I sat in my Business Finance class listening to the teacher go on and on about everything i found irrelevant , Shiit my ass ready for lunch. I had already made it up in my mind that i wanted a pizza some Doritos and my sprite I had been saving, my mouth was now watering just thinking about it and how close lunch is. A few minutes and unnecessary instructions later the bell rung indicating it was time for first lunch. I hopped up and quickly , but carefully made my way to the cafeteria. After waiting and getting my food I found a table and sat , waiting for the girls.
Mariah came first then Kalissa , and as we were eating Isiah ( my future friend ... Ex-crush or whatever) and his homeboys sat at the other end of the table. Mariah gave me a big ass Kool-Aid smile like I was telling her some shit she wanted to hear and Kalissa was doing random ass shit like laughing and coughing to get them to look our way , while I on the other hand found the floor so amazing and interesting. Kalissa pulled out some perfume , which triggered my sinuses and caused me to sneeze about 3 times , earning Isiah and his crews attention. I muttered a quiet excuse me before everybody at the table said bless you.

Isiah: bless you

?: now everybody said it at the same time except you , why yo daddy long leg ass-

Isiah: shut up Kev

Kev: im just sa- you know what never mind whats yall names?

Kalissa: im Kalissa that's Mariah and that right there is pure Beauty

I giggled at her word play and said wassup to the guys and they all said it back. We talked the entire lunch period and got to know each other better. We even agreed that after the game we would go out to eat.
At The Game
Me, and the girls were sitting in the audience cheering the boys on, we were up by 3 and in the last quarter. Although i was watching everybody else i was specifically watching Isiah. He currently had the ball and was contemplating his next move. His jaw tightened and he stepped out on his left foot then snatched it back, dribbled the ball and crossed the boy up. He passed it to Mike , Mike passed it to whoever #4 was and he passed it back to Isiah and Isiah took the shot, scoring 3 more points putting us at 48 to their 42. The last few seconds came they repeated that same process except Mike took the winning shot. The crowd went wild mainly because this meant we were going to the Championship round.
As planned we went out to eat, but we had extra guests ... Some(body) people that was not invited.