Chapter 1

Camila POV

Camila: Please answer me! I know you aren't the person I thought you were.

Unknown: Who did you think I was?

Camila: My best friend. Who are you?

Unknown: I am me. Who are you?

Seriously... This person want to play games?

Camila: Why are you doing this?

Unknown: I'm not doing anything. You texted me first and you are the one who is still texting me.

Camila: Ugh... Where do you live and how old are you? Can you at least answer that? Please tell me you aren't some old pervert.

Unknown: I am 18. I live in Miami Florida and go to Miami Senior High School. You?

My mouth drops open when I read that.

Camila: We go to the same school. I am 17...

Unknown: Well this just got interesting.

Camila: Please tell me who you are! I freaking came out to you.

Unknown: That you did, but lucky for both of us, we don't know each other's name.

Camila: You could tell me yours;

Unknown: okay, but first tell me how that random kiss went. Did you go for it or chicken out?

I bite down on my lip as I think back to the party and the kiss...

Camila: Would it surprise you if I said I did kiss a girl, also that it was my first kiss ever?

Unknown: If I remember right you said you dated a guy named Shawn. Are you telling me you guys never kissed?

Camila: I never did. It didn't feel right.

Unknown: But kissing someone random did? That makes sense. Did you at least know them?

I feel as if I'm being judged right now.

Camila: Nope and it felt right anyway. Now tell me who you are.

Unknown: Not happening. So Shawn who? I at least have a way to find out who you are :)

Camila: I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Unknown: Yet you keep texting me.

Camila: Are you a guy or girl?

Unknown: A girl.

Camila: Give me a hint of who you are.

Unknown: Not today sweetheart.

Lauren POV

It's Wednesday and I just moved back into my parent's house Sunday, so I am still settling in. I go down to the kitchen to ask mom about something, but on the way dad pulls me aside.

"Is everything okay Lauren? You seem to be taking the move hard? Do you miss him?"

"I don't really want to talk about it right now dad. I just need to go ask mom where she put my bathrobe and hair stuff." I walk away before he has a chance to respond.

I see my mom at the sink washing dishes from our dinner.

"Hey mom, do you know where my bathrobe and hair stuff is? I seem to have misplaced it on my move."

She gives me a warm smile. "Yeah hunny, I put it in your bottom drawer during the move so that it wouldn't get lost."

"Okay thanks.. I'm going to try to finish unpacking." I say, looking down.