Chapter 6

Camila POV

"Normani." I call out as I pick up my pace going through the school hall. "Normani, wait up."

Normani comes to a quick stop. "Damn Cabello, What is it?"

I take a couple of deep breaths. It's sad how out of shape I am. "I have a question."

She nods. "Clearly, make it quick. I need to get to the other side of the school."

I look around feeling nervous and I have no idea why. It's just a question. "Do you by chance have Lauren's number?" I know she does.

Normani arcs her brows. "Why do you want to know? Also why the hell are you shaking?"

I'm not shaking... I look at my hands that can't stay still. Crap. "I just really need it. Can you please give it to me?"

"Why don't you ask Lauren herself? If she wants you to have her number, she will give it to you." Why does Normani have to be difficult? "I need to go. I will see you at practice. You better not be late again."

I sigh as I walk to my next class. I go down the aisle and take a seat in the back row behind the tallest kid in class. There are advantages and disadvantages from sitting right here. Disadvantage I can't see the board. Advantage, the teacher can't see me so it's easy to text.

I can't get over the fact Lauren says I have her number. How in the world would I have it?

We never exchanged numbers, unless she put her number in my phone somehow at the parties.

I open my contacts and scroll through the names. I know all the names besides the mysterious girl.

Camila: Look, I know you said we shouldn't talk, but please tell me who you are.

Unknown: You still don't know?

Camila: No, so please tell me.

Unknown: Think about it, put the clues I gave you together...

Clues... She loves art and photography... Her last relationship was ZM. I already looked into our school and no one has those initials.

"Did you hear daddy?" The little boy's voice Lauren was holding at the football game runs through my head.

The little boy kept calling Zayn daddy. The boy resembled him a little bit. Not to mention he also looks like Lauren...

He called Zayn dad... Zayn Malik... ZM.

There is no way in hell that is possible.

Camila: Oh my god.

Unknown: I take it you can put one plus one together. Good girl.

Seriously, good girl, what am I, a dog?

Camila: How is any of this possible?

Unknown: How is that possible, Camila?

Right, I almost forgot she won the "game" on figuring out who I was first.

Camila: Did you plan all of this?

Unknown: Excuse me, could you please be more elaborate.

Camila: I need to see you now.

Unknown: You are bossy.

Camila: I am serious. Right now.

Unknown: I can't. I am trying to get an education to better myself in life. You ought to do the same.

How does she expect me to concentrate?

Camila: After school?

Unknown: Can't, I have things I need to do.