Chapter 4

Camila POV

Camila: I still don't have the slightest clue about who you are.

Unknown. You should if you have paid attention to the clues I gave you.

Camila: I am at a loss. I give up.

Unknown: Do you want me to tell you?

Camila: No.

Unknown: No? Why not? I'll do it. I can put you out of your misery.

Camila: Idk... I'm scared.

Unknown. Am I the only one who knows you are gay?

"Who are you texting?"

The sound of Dinah's voice causes me to jump. "A friend."

"A friend?" She raises an eyebrow. "I'm your friend. Normani is your friend. Ally is your friend. Who are you texting?"

I guess telling her won't be bad. "I don't know who it is, okay? When you gave me your new number I put in the wrong one and since then I have been texting this stranger."

"Ew! What if you are texting an old man?" Dinah shouts. "You should know better."

"It's not an old man." I get very defensive. "She is 18 and goes to our school."

Dinah rolls her eyes. "How do you know?"

"Because she told me. So will you please back off?" I raise my voice at her, which is something I don't do often.

Dinah wasn't appreciative of it either. "What is your problem and why are you texting this girl? Do you have some freaky crush on her?"

"Would you stop?"

"Fine." Dinah puts her hands up in a surrender motion. "You need to get fucked up after tonight's game. The weekend couldn't have come fast enough."

My eyes go to a brunette who is walking by. Her green eyes connect with mine. "You mean the party at Normani's?"

Lauren shoots me a wink and I look away grinning.

"You don't need to shout, Mila." Dinah whines. "Why are you acting so weird?"

I shrug my shoulders as I walk away from my best friend and continue to text the mysterious girl.

Camila: You are the only one who knows. Someone else might know though.

Unknown: And who would that be? You don't have to tell me if you don't trust me.

As weird as it seems, I do trust this person.

Camila: A girl named Lauren. I think she is the mystery girl I was trying to figure out from the parties who I have kissed. I confronted her about it so I think I basically gave myself away.

Unknown: Did she admit it?

Camila: No, but she didn't deny it either.

Unknown: Do you want her to admit it?

Camila: I really don't know. I obviously would like to know whom I have been kissing, but then again if she admitted it is her maybe it would stop...

Unknown: And you don't want that?

Camila: ...

Unknown: Do you like Lauren?

I'm blushing. I know it.

Camila: I don't know her, but I would lie if I said I don't have a crush.

Unknown: Aw, you are cheating on me. What happened to us being soul mates?