Chapter 2

Camila: Are you going to the football game tonight?

Unknown: Yeah, I have to go.

Camila: Is that your way of giving me a clue. You have a brother on the football team!!

Unknown: I didn't say that.

Camila: You implied it, unless you have a sister on the cheer squad.

Unknown: What makes you think I'm not part of the cheer squad?

Camila: I just know you aren't. How old is your brother? It looks like I have the upper hand now.

Lauren POV

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask my teacher.

He gives me a nod. I get up and leave the classroom. I walk past the bathroom and go towards the office. I open the door and head straight to the lady that is sitting at the front desk.

As I approach the secretary, I put on my innocent smile. "Hello, I am doing a report for a class and I would really appreciate it if you would help me by providing me with information."

"Of course!" The lady seemed overjoyed to help. "What could I help you with?"

"I need all the students who go to this school whose name is Shawn."

The lady looks confused but she still starts typing away on the computer. "It looks like there are three who spell it s-h-a-w-n and two who spell it s-e-a-n. I'll print you the list."

The Sean one I don't need. Only three Shawn's, this should be easy. "Thank you."

I take the paper and exit out of the office and hurry back to my class. Once I sit down I scan the list. An evil smirk comes to my lips.

Lauren: There are only three.

Unknown: Only three what?

Lauren: Hunter, Mendes, Parker

Unknown:...

Lauren: Parker is only a freshman so that leaves me with Shawn Hunter and Shawn Mendes.

Unknown: Just meet me at the game. I'd rather show you who I am than you asking my ex boyfriend.

Lauren: No can do.

Unknown: I don't want to play games anymore.

Lauren: Because you are about to lose.

Unknown: I have two crappy hints from you. You got one that was huge.

Lauren: Okay, how about I let you ask me three questions.

Unknown: How many siblings do you have?

Lauren: 2

Unknown: What is one thing you love to do the most?

Lauren: Take pictures and draw.

Unknown: What are the initials of your last relationship?

Lauren: ZM.

Unknown: Okay game on for now...

Camila POV

Once the bell rang for school getting out, I rushed out of class and hunted someone down. I lost count of how many people I ran into, but I didn't care. "There you are!" I was completely out of breath. I grab on to Shawn's arm and pull him in the closet room.

"What the heck kid?"

I give him a slap. "Don't call me kid. I am older than you."

"Why did you drag me off into the guys bathroom?" I looked around and was mortified. "What do you want Camila?"