Chapter 18

Lauren POV

There are two days before Christmas... Camila and I decided to wait to tell our friends about being official until tonight.

Dinah, Normani, Ally, Keana, and Lucy are all coming over to my parents' house to have a friend-mas.

Carter will be here and they all said it was cool. My parents are taking him to a light show around 8:00 pm, so I guess he won't be here for the whole time.

Alexa is in Brazil on a vacation with her boyfriend and parents, so that is why she isn't going to be here.

"Mommy." Carter runs over and jumps on the couch. "Daddy said I am so lucky!"

"And why is a handsome boy like you lucky?"

He gets his adorably grin. "Because I get like a billion Christmases! Santa will come here and at Daddy's. I also will get presents from other people, daddy says. He said I'm too cute and people can't resist me."

Zayn is corrupting my poor baby. "Just remember baby that it's not about the presents you get. Also, always say thank you."

"Well duh mommy." Oh no he didn't. "Daddy taught me the Malik charm."

Do I want to know? "Did he know? And what is the Malik charm."

He shakes his head. "Sorry mommy, but it's a boy secret, no girls are allowed to know."

It's official; he is definitely Zayn's son. No denying it one bit. "Okay bud. So do you remember how I told you all my friends are coming over? Is that still okay?"

Carter gets off the couch. "Never say no to being around the ladies mommy. I need to finish Camila's present. Don't come in my room either."

What is happening to my almost four year old?

Lauren: You are corrupting our son!

Zayn: How so?

Lauren: Malik charm? Never say no being around the ladies... Do you care to explain?

Zayn: It's a guy thing. You don't need to know.

Lauren: He is 3!

Zayn: He will be four very soon. It's all good Lauren. Daddy and son bonding, no harm...

Lauren: You are unbelievable you know?

Zayn: I know, love. That's why you aren't mad.

He is right, I'm not mad. I'll admit it's cute, but I am a bit concerned that Zayn is bringing a lot of women around Carter...

"Mommy!" Carter yells. "Come here."

I walk over to his door. "I thought you said I couldn't come in."

"Come here I said." He is so demanding. I opened his door and walked in. "Look! Daddy gave this to me so I can give it to Camila!"

I go over to his bed and see five individual photos, one poster, and another poster.

"I told Daddy how Camila loves Lamb, Harry, Ni Ni and Louis. He got them all to sign pictures of themselves including Daddy! Also there is a picture of all of them when daddy was still there and it's signed."

Holy cow, Camila is going to freak out. Literally. "What is this poster?" I point to the last one.

"It's me with the boys. Don't your eyes work?" He is too young to be this sassy! "Look, it's signed by all of us."

I giggle at Carter's "signature". "This is very thoughtful of you Carter. How come you wanted to get Camila a gift?"

"I told daddy that I was going to marry her."