Chapter 21

Camila POV

"CAMILA!" Dinah shouts loudly down the hall. "Guess what today is?"

I close my locker right when Dinah gets to me. "I have no clue. Why don't you enlighten me?"

"It's the day everything changes." Dinah seems too cheerful. "The whole school, and I mean the whole school, knows about Zayn and Lauren.

I let out a sigh. "I figured. It was kind of hard to find a parking spot with all the idiots swarming the parking lots."

"Is someone bitter?" Dinah looks at me curiously.

I wouldn't call it bitter. "No, but all the people who are waiting for Lauren to show up act like Zayn is going to be with her, which he obviously isn't."

"You have to give them a day or two to get it out of their system." Dinah suggested. "It's not every day a student in our school has a kid with someone famous. If you weren't dating Lauren I bet you would be one of those curious people."

Why does Dinah have to be right? "I guess you might be right. It doesn't mean I'm not annoyed. It's going to be impossible to talk to Lauren today. She is going to have a pack of annoying people following her."

Dinah and I start walking. "I think you are wrong about that. Lauren can be intimidating as fuck. She snaps which I'm betting she will, they will leave her alone."

Maybe Dinah is right again. "We will see. I'll see you later."

I walk into my class and settle down in my spot. Since I'm early, I decide to torture myself by going to Zayn's Instagram. He ended up posting another picture of Carter, Him and Lauren when they were younger. My heart stings a little seeing it.

 My heart stings a little seeing it

Zayn: All love.

"That's such a cute picture." I mumble. "Why did I do this to myself?" I looked at the amount of likes and my mouth dropped open. "Over a million!"

I looked through the comments people were leaving.

-I bet this is why he left 1D

-Is that who he cheated on Perrie with?

-What about GiGi?

- Are we being Punk'd?

-Carter is so freaking cute.

-Family goals!

-Who is the chick?

There were so many comments. I knew people would be shocked, but I guess you never know how it will turn out until it happens.

"Hello Camilla." I jump to the sound of Austin's voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I hissed. "You are not in any of my classes thank god."

My eyes scan his face and I notice a nice bruise along with a gash on his chin. It's not nice to laugh, but it's Austin and I don't really care about being nice.