Chapter 11

Camila POV

My hands run behind Lauren's head as I pull her close to me as I devour her lips with mine. I move my hips on her lap as the music sets the mood.

-Slow motion, we can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby in slow motion-

"Camila." Someone at the lunch table takes me out of my remembrance of Friday night.

I pick at my food not having the appetite to eat. This of course also goes noticed by my friends at my table.

"What's wrong with you lately Camila?" Ally's sweet tone comes into my ears. "You have been off the last couple of days."

I inhale a deep breath and exhale. "Nothing. I'm fine."

"Liar." Dinah chips in. "Get your ass up."

I look at my friend with a raised brow. "Excuse me?"

"I said get your ass up or I'm going to give your ass a Poly beat down in front of this whole cafeteria." Dinah gives me a glare from hell. "You and I are going to have a nice little chat."

Fantastic. I get up from the table scared that Dinah will stick to her word of giving me a beat down.

"Your food won't be here when you get back." Normani calls out.

No surprise there whatsoever.

"Eyes forward Cabello. Don't you dare look back." Dinah gives me a shove. "Don't you dare try looking at Lauren or I'll kick your ass to the floor."

Someone isn't screwing around. "Where am I even walking to?'

"The far south stairwell." Dinah directs. "Now get a pep in your step and hurry the hell up. I don't have all day."

Why am I even friends with her? "Dinah, I'm not in the mood okay?"

"Not okay." Dinah points to the steps. "Now sit your ass down."

I groan doing what I'm told. "I'm not a child."

Dinah takes a seat beside me. "If you're not a child then tell me what the hell is going on. Do not try to give me some bullshit reply or try changing the subject. You are going to talk to me."

"I don't know what the fuck you want me to tell you!"

"Language." She is one to talk. "I want you to tell me what the hell is going on with Lauren and you. You disappear at parties with her. You sometimes go off to lunch with her. Twice now you claim you're going to a friend's house but I know you are going to Lauren's."

I look down at the floor not wanting to look at my friend. "I don't know what is going on with Lauren."

"No, stop lying."

"I'm not!" I yell. "Everything with Lauren is complicated. There is a lot you don't know about her. Plus I don't have the slightest clue how she views or feels about me."

I look out of the corner of my eye to the Tongan girl staring at me. "Then tell me what I don't know about Lauren so I can help you figure it out." Dinah pleads. "Please let me understand and be here for you Camila."

I shake my head. "I can't. It's not my place to tell you. It's Lauren's personal life, not mine."

Dinah grabs my phone. "Text her and ask her if you can tell me."

"No. I can't do that." I can't ask Lauren to spill her life to someone else. "Sorry."

Dinah gets off the stairs and gets right in front of me. "Either you tell me what is going on or our friendship is done."