Meek Promises

(Sorry this update is a bit late but stay with me lovelies! I had such a wonderful surprise of being tagged by Ima_shipper with a lot of inspiration. Thank you love, it helped me get on with this story. Speaking of which next chapter is going to be in Levi pov because well, just read this part and I'm sure you'll know why ;)

ENJOY~)

Being woken up to continuous thumbing of knocks on my door all while suffering from my first hangover in what had to be 2 years was not the highlight of my morning.

I rolled through my covers till I fell hard off the mattress onto the floor. My cover had taken the journey with me, twisting it around my neck to my chest I gave a shouting/growl-

"Who-" I paused, angling my head to glare at the door. "The fuck?!" I cringed at my own voice. My head was pounding.

The knocking ceased.

Fuck yeah. I turned my body away from the door, pulling the cover back over my head. Apparently I was just gonna have to sleep on the floor. My body was aching like I had done hours of hardcore aerobics.

But alas no. Just drank shots of alcohol and got a lap dance from a promiscuous male sex god. No biggie.

I heard the click of the door, concerned if it was Mikasa that had been the one knocking; I turned back to apologize. I didn't want to yell at her two days in a row first thing in the morning.

But the universe forever hated me.

Head falling back to the floor, I realized Mikasa would never put her ass in my face. Like ever. And hers was not this fucking bony.

"Oh my God, Eren." A laugh erupted from Armin's chest. "You're in a mood."

Shoving the blonde off I fixed Armin with the most menacing glare I could muster. Which wasn't much. Regretting giving him the spare key to the apartment, I pinched the bridge of my nose.

God, my head fucking hurt.

"Bite me." I growled, tugging the covers over my head again, resting back on the cold floor. As I much as I wanted my bed I knew beggars can't be choosey.

Kicking my leg, Armin said,"Oh no, get your moody ass up. I'm not so gonna be late." He sprawled himself on top of me, crushing me with dead weight.

"Kind of hard when you're crushing me." I huffed out the words.

Laughing he rolled off me, taking the covers with him. I mourned in silence. Rolling my eyes, I shuffled to my feet, stretching my arms up. My shirt raised slightly from my waist exposing my skin.

"Nice view." Armin wore a downright mischievous grin, twirling a finger in his hair. He was bundled up by my bedside staring up at me with that stupid look on his face.

"Oh yeah?" I was sure he had heard the playful challenge in my tone.

To my surprise, he took the bait. Armin tried a not-so-seductive lip biting, giving a big dumb ass wink.

Challenge accepted.

I dropped my bottoms, keeping my boxers on of course, giving my hips a little thrust. "Whatcha think?" I mimicked his earlier wink.

"Ah!" Armin busted out laughing, turning in his face into my covers I could see the rosiness of his cheeks. "Okay, okay! You win, now put on some clothes!" Armin reached to my bed for a pillow, chucking it at me.

I caught it, laughing lightly. For someone who had a raging headache I just couldn't pass up a playful mood with Armin. It was the sort of relationship I was most undoubtedly grateful for. Tossing the pillow back at him I drug through my closet to find something suitable. Deciding on a black button up and cargo pants, I slipped on my sneakers. Armin had already went down stairs. Slipping on a jacket, I slugged down the stairs.