Crashing up

(I swear I made myself tear up on this chapter. That's your warning. This chapter has some angst in it but not a whole lot. In fact this chapter is a lot like a roller coaster. Buckle your seats everyone.  The boys finally sit down and talk all their gay hormones out *wiggles brow* .

ENJOY~) 

I woke up to the smell of coffee in the air in an unfamiliar bed. I worked myself in a sitting position, realizing I was the only one in the bed. It took me a moment to remember where I was.

What happened.

With a groan, I put my head in my hands.

How the hell was I supposed to face him?

He technically gave me first kiss, hand job, and sucked my dick.

Oh my god. I couldn't. I cannot face him.

But Levi had different plans.

Coming through the open door to his bedroom, he gave me one perfectly raised brow before tugging the covers off of my body. And I realized with even more mortification as the cold hit my body, I was stark naked. My eyes searched for my clothes.

Reading my thoughts, it unsettled me to no end, "your clothes are in the wash, kid." Levi said.

Dressed in a pair of comfy as fuck looking sweats and a black tee, it had to be the most casual I'd seen Levi. Scooping the cover up into his arms, he threw some pants at me.

"Your clothes won't be done before breakfast, so put these on your ass." He said, walking back out.

My eyes definitely stayed on his ass for more than a few seconds, appreciating it's roundness.

My vision darted down to the black silk bottoms he expected me to fit into.

Did he really think these would fit?

But at this point I couldn't bring myself to care anymore. Shrugging my legs into the pant holes, the thing shaped by ass in all the wrong places. I walked stiffly to the kitchen, watching as Levi worked some eggs on the stove.

"Need help?" I decided as the safest topic to start with.

Levi gave me an irritated scowl. "I can handle eggs, kid."

I suppressed my eye roll. "Sorry I asked."

He turned his back from me.

This was bad. This wasn't how I was hoping it would go.

How was I supposed to act, or say? I didn't want to leave here with unfinished words. I couldn't read his mood. Maybe this was his way of saying to leave things as is.

Settling in a chair of the kitchen table, I rested my head in the palm of my head. Levi came over with eggs and a piece of toast on a plate. Setting it down in front of me he went back for his plate, sitting in the seat beside me.

I hadn't touched my food yet, earning me another glare.

"It's not poisoned."

I raised a brow. "I didn't say it was."

Levi chuckled and my heart fluttered at the noise.

Maybe this wasn't a hopeless mess.

"I wouldn't poison you, Eren. If I wanted to kill you I'd be more direct about."

His crooked smile would have thrilled me if it weren't the words that clammered out of his mouth.

I didn't stop the roll of my eyes this time. "Least I know where I stand." I say before popping some eggs into my mouth. They were surprisingly warm and fluffy. I went for a second forkful.