Chapter Five

Just made an awesome neck tie.  It is blue and beautiful *adjusts tie* wearing it next Thursday.  Right now I am in my black and red zebra one....ah....neck ties

Comment

Vote

Fan

______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER FIVE

            I was up at four, just for gymnastics.  You happy gymnastics?  I made sure to be as quiet as physically possible as I grabbed my backpack and left. 

            I left my room as Charles, and didn’t change into a girl until I got to the locker rooms.  I hoped that there weren’t any security cameras in this building, otherwise they would have seen Charles enter the girls’ locker room.  Sick.  I got on my red leotard this time. 

            I plugged in my ipod to the cable in the gym’s office.  ‘Crazy Train’ by Ozzy Osborne started up.  I don’t get why so many people dissed that guy, especially with Rand Rhoads at lead guitar.  I started up on the beam first, doing illusions and flips, practicing hard and concentrating harder.  That was the one thing that I hated about the beam, it always felt like I was going to fall off of the edge.  I rose up to do a handstand and started to walk the length of the beam on my hands.  I flipped off of the end and posed as I was trained.  I hated posing, but you had to do it. 

            Two hours later, I decided to finish.  I laid down on the trampoline as I tried to catch my breath.  I enjoyed trampolines.  I heard the door open and I froze.

            “Renee?” Luke, that was Luke’s questioning voice.  Crap, how did you find out?  I jumped up from my position on the trampoline and tried to run across it, but just sunk in.  He was standing at the entrance, the locker rooms were at the back, that is where I was going to escape to.  I jumped off of the last half of the trampoline and landed on the padded floor.  I started to run again, only actually running, not with stick arms. 

            “Renee, wait.” Luke called out lightly.  How much I would like to wait, but he had seen me.  I was so dead.  What if he told somebody about this?  Ugh, issues.  I disappeared into the locker room and stopped to catch my breath.  I could have had a heart attack because of that kid.  Then a thought occurred to me.  I still had to get my ipod and turn off the lights.  How was I supposed to do that with Luke in the gym?  Maybe he would leave, I would just have to wait it out.

            After I had allowed myself some time to calm down I took a shower and changed back into my Charles outfit.  I was wearing a big tee shirt, a pair of black sweats, my eyebrows and wig and no glasses.  I was supposed to be sleeping, remember?  I turned off the locker room light and stuck my head out to get a good look at the gym.  Luke was gone, at least, it looked like he was.  Didn’t he have practice in the mornings?  Yes, what time was it…six fifteen.  He was gone, probably on the other side of the building. 

            I crept out of the locker room and adjusted my wig.  I went to the office and grabbed my ipod and turned off the lights.  Now I would just have to creep passed all of the swimmers without being seen. 

            Somehow I managed to do just that.  Once I was back in my dorm room I let myself fall onto my bed and I was out like a light.

            “Hey, Charles!” Something soft hit my face and I woke up.  “Get up, it is almost time for classes to start.”  Was I late?  I tried to scramble out of my bed but got tangled in my blankets and fell off of the side of my bed.  Luke laughed.  I would wring that boy’s neck.