Chapter Six

<<<See that button?  It says vote on it, and it enjoys being clicked.  :3

Whoa!  I don't know why but every third chapter is awesome...*hugs my own Pangaea* for the love of teddy bears

Comment

Vote

Fan

_______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER SIX

            “Stupid!” I yelled at my calculus assignment as I threw my book off of my bed.  There, enjoy your place on the floor you spawn of Satan!  Muwahahahaha!  I buried my head into my hands.  Why was math so hard?  I heard the door open and click closed.  Luke stood in the doorway looking as gorgeous as always, I wasn’t in the mood.  I sighed and dropped my head again.  He must have connected the dots between a depressed Charles and the devil book because he started laughing.

            “Do you need help?” He asked.

            “No!” I reached down and grabbed my book.  I opened it again and re-read the question.  Why would some one need to know this?  I was going to be a physical therapist not some math professor.  I bit my lip and groaned.  Why wasn’t this book written in English?  I jumped as the opposite side of my bed started to sink in.

            “Are you sure?” Luke teased as he crawled up next to me.  We were so close.  Man, he had such pretty eyes, and he was smiling.  I know I have stated this several times, but…dimples. 

            “Uh,” I couldn’t speak.  My mouth was hanging open in a way that probably resembled a fish.

            “Here,” he reached over me and grabbed my pencil from my hand.  He then turned my book and grabbed my notebook.  He was left handed, how unique.  “See, this is how you set it up,” he started to write some stuff down on the notebook page and explained it, all the while staying focused on what he was doing.  Luckily because that kept him from noticing that I was focusing on him, all of him. 

            Luke was in a tank and basketball shorts.  I could see all of the muscles in his ripped arms and shoulders move as he started to write.  And check this out, he even had beautiful handwriting.  What was wrong with this angel?  Nothing, absolutely nothing was wrong with him.  He was perfect.  I started to scan further down my roommate.  His perfectly sculpted body could be seen through the thin and clingy fabric of his shirt.  He moved a bit and the bottom of his shirt came up ever so slightly.  Man, even his stomach was tan. 

            “And that’s how you do it.” He concluded.  I was still looking him up and down.  Yum.  “Charles?”

            “Yes, uh huh.  Could you help me with the next one?” I pulled my eyes away and smiled sheepishly.

            “Okay,” he laughed shakily before tossing his hair and going back to explaining it again.  I listened this time, and man this kid was smart.  He finished for a second time and told me to do one on my own.  I did, but then I think I messed up.  I started to erase it angrily, I was making myself look stupid. 

            “Hey,” he said softly as he grabbed my hand to make me stop.  I turned to face him, his eyes were so gentle and understanding.  “It’s okay, you just forgot to carry the three, see?” He guided my hand and rewrote what I had just erased.