Chapter Seven

Hola people!  I like this chapter *strokes imaginary cat evilly* and you shall too, so please

Comment

Vote

Fan

_______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER SEVEN

            I woke up by a small beam of sunlight hitting my face.  I grabbed the quilt on my bed and tugged it over my head.  Wait, a quilt?  I don’t have a quilt.  Now that I was inside my blanket fortress, I could actually smell the quilt.  No, doesn’t smell like me.  I pulled it off of my face and grabbed a handful of it.  It consisted of a bunch of blue, black and white squares.  Oh, right, now I remember.  Luke gave this to me.  I inhaled the scent of the chunk I was holding.  How beautiful.

            “Ahem.” I threw down the blanket and looked over to the door.  Luke was standing by the sink wearing nothing but his boxers.  He had a toothbrush in one hand.

            “Good morning.” I said with a smile.  He raised an eyebrow at the scene that had just occurred before him.  “Uh, I’m just going to, ya know.  Uh,” I got out of my bed, gathered up his blanket, and laid it over his bed.  I smiled after studying my handy work.  Luke stuck the toothbrush in his mouth and started to brush his teeth.  Wait, what time was it?  I went over to my ipod dock and clicked my ipod on.  It was seven.  Man, I missed my gymnastics time.  It was probably for the best, considering the fact that Luke was on my tail.  Man, he was supposed to kiss me today.

            Luke finished brushing his teeth and spit in the sink.

            “So,” I started to strike up a conversation.  I went over and stood behind him.  “Did you kiss her?”

            “No,” he turned on the sink and rinsed out his mouth.  “She wasn’t even there.”

            “Oh, that really sucks man.” I patted his shoulder.  His large and tan shoulder, my hand slowly traced away.  He raised an eyebrow at me in the mirror.  I smiled.

            “You don’t think I’m crazy.  Do you?” He looked at me through the mirror as he started to work on his hair.  Now that I come to think about it, my hair could use some work. 

            “Crazy for what?”

            “Going after this girl.”

            “No, of course not.” I reached past him and grabbed my own toothbrush.  He grabbed the toothpaste and handed it to me.  I thanked him before loading it onto my brush.

            “You don’t sound very convinced.  I could...uh.  I could show her to you.”

            “Uh.”

            “No, it’s so cool.  I bet you would love it, just don’t get any ideas.”

            “No, I mean uh as in…I am not a very motivated person so there is no way that I am getting up at four in the morning to watch her.”

            “You were up that early on the first day.” I fell silent.  “I could get you a video, would you believe me then?”

            “Dude, I already believe you, now move before I spit my toothpaste all over your back.” And then I could lick it off. Really.  Slowly.  Once again, you are a man!  Do men do that?  Yes, yes they do.  Stupid.  I smacked myself in the face.