22

Jacques

"Fuck." I looked up and down the road trying to see if any cars were coming. Only thing that was out here was dirt and what looks like a old house.

Then this sharp pain hit me. "Ah shit." I held my head in my hands as this pounding headache started from nowhere.

Once it pasted I tried to see if anything looked familiar but nothing did.

Where the fuck am I?

I laced around trying to figure something out.

My phone!

I unzipped my hoodie pocket and reached in for it.

I turned towards the moon light to see my screen shattered so bad there were pieces missing.

I turned it on but the battery sign flashed letting me know I have one percent.

"Damn." I put my hand on my forehead as the pain came back.

My head felt like someone was trying to grab my brain through my eyes.

The pain was so bad I couldn't stand anymore. I flipped down on the ground and felt myself sink in.

"What the hell?" Fresh dirt was under me. I looked around at the ground to see there were no other spots like this.

I unconsciously dug into the dirt patch and my hand connected with something cold.

Grabbing the object and instantly knew it was metal. I pulled it up to see it was the head of a shovel.

I used the end of it to stand up.

Even with my head hurting like this, I don't know why but I felt the need to dig deeper.

---------------------------