chapter three

I'M SO SORRY. I KNOW THIS SUCKS, I CAN FEEL IT, BUT I'M SO LAZY, AND TIRED. I'M SORRY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I'M YELLING IN MY HEAD WHILE I'M TYPING THIS. HAHAHAH. OKAY. SERIOUSLY, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. PLEASE.

______________________________________________________________________________

ELLIE'S POV: 

"upstairs?" He breathed into my mouth. I just pressed my lips harder to his as he carried me up the stairs.

"Hey beautiful, my name's Jake." 

my name's Jake. 

name's Jake.  

Jake.

I shot up out of bed.  

"Jake." I muttered out loud. That had to be his name, I usually had a pretty good memory, but I was still confused, this one time, when it most counted. I grabbed a pen off the night stand next to my new bed, in my new bedroom. I wrote his name down.  

Jake. 

I sighed. It sounded right, I wanted it to be right. I wanted to have a child that had a father, and nothing else.  

I rolled over to look at my alarm clock, groaning. It was just now 6am. I sighed, and got up. I looked at myself in the mirror, staring, trying to remember what day it was.

I took my hair out of its messed up ponytail and ran my fingers through it, taming it. I turned on the shower, watching as it fogged up the mirror. I jumped in, scalding my back. I squeaked, still trying to be quiet and turned down the temperature. My muscles relaxed, one by one and I sighed..until I remembered it was Monday.  

shit. 

I hurried up with my shower, and jumped out, wrapping a huge fluffy towel around my body. I stepped out and looked in the mirror after wiping it off. I shrugged and decided on braiding my hair while it was wet. I finished, tying the braid off with a blue hair tie I randomly found. I walked out, still in the fluffy towel. I was walking over to Jaz's room to borrow some clothes when I saw him.  

Jake.  

His head whipped up and I realized I had said that out loud. 

"Oh God." He breathed. So he did remember. He walked up to me, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.  

"Um. Hi...Ellie.." I nodded. He startled me when he brought me in for a hug.  

And then my towel fell off. Just.like.that. I felt my whole body heat up with the blush that had started.  

"Relax babe, I've already seen you naked." He stated. This made me blush harder. I hurriedly picked up my towel.  

"Um, hey how long are you going to be here? We've gotta talk." I asked.  

"I'm taking Jaz to school..I'm assuming you're going with us also?" He asked. I nodded.  

"Okay, that's good. I'll get ready really quick..and then.." you can decide if you still want to talk to me. I didn't say that part out loud, scared. He nodded and I continued to Jaz's room. I ran in and started rummaging through her closet. I smiled when I saw the colorful leggings and big blue sweater. They were perfect. I grabbed them out and grabbed her black short UGG boots. I left my contacts at home, so I grabbed my glasses off my new dresser and slipped them on before going to find Jake again.

JAKE'S POV

I sat on the couch running my hands through my already messy hair. I was worried about what Ellie had to say. I don't remember much about that night, I just remember her being..her. Beautiful, loving, and Ellie. She couldn't be more perfect. What if she told me she regretted it? I sighed resting my forehead in the palm of my hand and resting that on my knee. I heard a quiet cough and looked up to see Ellie. She looked warm and comfy and beautiful.  

"hey gorgeous." I smiled up at her and she blushed. She sat down next to me on the couch, back straight.  

"Hey, relax." I attempted calming her down. She sighed and mumbled something under her breath. 

"what was that?" I asked. 

"I'mpregnantwithyourkid." she said fast, her words running together. I stood up and she hung her head, ashamed.  

"Are you sure it's mine?" I questioned. I mean, sure it was rude and it sounded like I just called her a slut, but I wanted to make sure.  

She looked up with big eyes, scowling.  

"You're the only guy I've ever kissed, let alone had sex with!" she said. I gaped down at her.  

"Oh God. Did I ruin it? Oh God. I'm horrible." I said over and over and she brought me in her arms.  

"Look, Jake, I just want to know if you'll be there for the baby. I want it to have a father, and a good one at that. Please." She said quietly into my hair. I nodded and looked her in the eye.  

"I promise, forget that, I SWEAR, I'll be there for both the baby, AND, you." I said, and I meant every word.  

"You really mean that? You hardly know that..what if you turn out to hate me, and want nothing to do with me?" She asked, blushing. I grabbed her face. 

"Breathe. If that's what happens, I still swear I will always be there for the baby, no matter what happens between me and you, I'll love that baby." I smiled to reassure her and she smiled back, looking adorable. I kissed her lips quickly, and she looked shocked.  

"Maybe we um should get to know each other before...any of this.." she said, awkwardly. I smiled happily.  

"Alright." I nodded and grabbed her hand standing up, noticing Jaz leaning on the wall for the first time.  

"How long have you been there?" I asked her, warily. She just smirked and turned towards the garage, heading towards the car. I hate Mondays.