Chapter Eleven

JAKE

On our way home, we started brainstorming names for our baby girl. We started with A. 

"Alexandria." 

"Amanda." 

"Alison." 

"Abigail."

We'd make little comments in between the names, about whether or not we liked it or not.  

"Brooke." 

"Bethany." 

"Brittney." 

"Briana."

"Carly." 

"Catherine." 

"Cathy." 

"Courtney." 

"Charlie." 

"Cheryl."

"Danielle." 

"Delilah."

"Emily." 

"Emma."

"Fawn."

"Grace." 

"Gretchen."

"Heather." 

"Hayden." 

"Hailey."  

"Hallie."

"Isabella." I smirked before answering her. 

"Isabelle." She rolled her eyes.

"Jacklyn." 

"Jay-Jay."

"Kourtney." 

"Katherine." 

"Karly." 

"Keeley." 

"Kiley."

"Liliana." 

"Lance." 

"Laney." 

"Lea."

"Michelle." 

"Molly." 

"Marilyn."

"Nichole." 

"Natalie."

"Payton." 

"Parker."

"Quinn."

We couldn't think of anymore Q's.

"Riley." 

"Rosaline." 

"Rilynn." 

"Ryann."

"Sophie." 

"Stephine." 

"Sophia." 

"Trisha." 

"Tiffany."

"Be my girlfriend." I said, instead of a name.  

"What?" Ellie asks, startled.

ELLIE

He asked me to be his girlfriend. My heart started beating faster. 

"What?" I asked, thinking I heard him wrong.  

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked again. I nodded and he smiled. We stopped at a stop sign and he leaned over,giving me a kiss. I smiled.  

"You need to go." I told him. He pulled back, pouting.  

"So what name are we going to pick?" He asked. 

"I like Liliana Grace." I told him with a smile. It was old fashioned and beautiful. 

"Yeah! We could call her Lilli for short." I smiled wider, nodding. Things were going okay.

He pulled up into the house, and I got out, hearing yelling. I walked in alone, telling Jake to wait out in the car.  

"There she is!" Jaz shouted, grabbing my arm tightly and roughly.  

"What's happening?" I yelled. 

"You can't keep your damn mouth shut can you?" My jaw dropped. What is she talking about. I looked at her with a question in my eyes.  

"You're disgusting. Get out of my house. I can't believe you would do this to my family."

I was getting kicked out, by my best friend. Tears prickled my eyes. I nodded truging up to my room. Jake slipped into my room, a confused look on his face. 

"Hey, hey, hey. What's happening baby?" 

"Jaz just kicked me out." I broke down into tears then and flung myself into Jake's arms.

Where am I going to go?

JAKE

My heart broke as I felt Ellie's tears soak my T-Shirt. I called my mom. 

"Hey, um..can I have a guest?"  

"Yes Honey. We're having a family dinner tonight though, so make sure they don't mind."  

"Dad's coming too?" My mom snorted. 

"No."

so it would just be my mom and me sitting down for dinner. We would usually just get something on our way home and eat it then.  

"Get your boxes El. Let's pack up." I told her, drying her tears. 

"Where am I going to go?" She whimpered. 

"You're going to come live with me for a bit. Then we'll figure out where to go from there." I smiled down at her and her tears stopped flowing.  

"Thank you." Her voice cracked. 

"I love you." I stated simply.

ELLIE

We spent the next couple of hours shoving stuff into boxes and bags. Jake started taking the stuff downstairs and Jesse even snuck in to help.  

"Do you know what I did?" I asked him, my voice breaking again. He simply shook his head and shrugged.  

"If you find out will you tell me?" He nodded and carried another box downstairs.

Soon everything was out of my room and I grabbed my phone and purse. Jaz's mom stood at the front door, ready to see me out. Tears started flowing again, knowing I had let her down, and it broke my heart.  

"What'd I do?" I whimpered. She brought me into her arms, kissing the top of my head. 

"I don't know baby, I don't know." I nodded against her neck. She pulled back and kissed my cheek. 

"Be strong Ellie. Call me if you need anything. I love you."  

"Love you too. I will." I smiled sadly before hugging Jesse too and leaving the house for the last time.

I got into Jake's car, staring at the house.

I thought my life was finally turning around, but everything always comes crashing down.