Chapter 1

This first chapter will be quickly skipping through the childhood of Thisbe Robinson, so don't expect these large time skips to happen. I swear to god I hate time skips. Hope you enjoy.

All characters in the Harry Potter series are not owned by me. They are rightfully J.K Rowlings's. I own all others.

"Look at her Parker, isn't she beautiful." Nidia Robinson cooed over her child in the softest tone. Running her hand over the head of the giggling baby, she glanced up to her husband with a loving smile. He was breathless as he stared down at the newborn for the first time. Her eyes were such a pale blue that they were about a crystal white. They were so majestic, and they had never seen anything like it. It was as if everything she looked at was put into a trance. Just hearing her small laugh pierce the silence made him feel like the happiest man alive.

" She is," He sighed, rubbing the shoulders of his wife. Her mother couldn't stop herself from releasing a few tears through a smile. Wiping them away, she readjusted the girl in her arms and wiggled her finger in front of her face so her daughter could play with it. " What should we name her." Parker asked quietly, leaning down to the level of them both.

It took a minute for Nidia to respond. There were too many names to pick from, but she knew that she wanted it to be special. Something that would have people questioning, and could never be confused with someones else.  She knew deep down what it should be, " Thisbe," She replied, " Thisbe Pyramus Robinson." She concluded.

The man scrunched up this eyebrows and rubbed her arms once more," Now where did you come up with such a name?" He asked, bewildered at the  unique decision.

Nidia chuckled at the confused expression on her husbands face, " It's my favorite story , two lovers who die from the loss of each other," She hummed looking back down at their daughter. Even though she knew it was an odd story to name their child after, it was something special to her.

" Thisbe," He tried out the name and felt how it rolled off his tongue. A large smile grew on his face as he kissed his wife on the cheek, " It's perfect."

~~~~

"Nidia, get in here, now!"  Parker yelled in a panicked tone whist backing up against the wall. Not long after, pounding footsteps rushed up the stairs and the door to the nursery slammed open . His wife stood there in only a nightgown, her long blonde hair all knotted and frizzed. She had just woken up in a frenzy.

" What's wrong, are you alrig-" She panted, but caught her self mid-sentence at what she saw . Her eyes widen tremendously but she did not scream. She was more surprised then terrified unlike her husband.

Their young daughter, Thisbe, was on her feet in her crib, giggling as she shook one of her baby rattles. That was not the alarming part. The alarming fact that her stuffed animals were hovering around the room, doing swirls and flips, was. Parker was still hyperventilating and had only a sense of panic through him.

'This wasn't normal! What the bloody hell was going on!' He screamed in his mind.

Nidia placed a comforting hand on his shoulder for only a second, and walked over to Thisbe, taking her under the arms and placing her on her hip. Almost instantly, the flying animals looked as is they had lost their life and fell to the floor. Bouncing the child, she smiled down at her watching her crystal eyes shimmer . Her mother was bursting with excitement with the new news, and couldn't wait to tell her sister. Unfortunately, a cough interrupted her thoughts and her head shot up to her husband.