Chapter 24

"Have any of you guys seen Thisbe today?" Jolie asked out of the blue as they all ate their breakfasts in peace. The other two looked up, starting to find the lack of the blond haired girl quite odd.

"I didn't see her when I got out of bed, I though she had already left to eat." Alyssa blurted out, pushing around the scrambled eggs scattered on her plate.

Victoria hummed, shoving a bit of pancake in her mouth. " I didn't notice her either. Maybe she's just in the Library or something for an essay."She suggested, going back to focus on her food. The girls shrugged and calmly went back to their conversation about going outside later today because the sun was actually out. Their small talk only lasted a few seconds, before suddenly the whole hall started to quite down into small whispers. In confusion, all three of the Hufflepuff girls stood up along with everyone else to see what the commotion was about. All that could be heard was the sound of stomping footsteps and murmuring from the students.

It was when Alyssa, the tallest of them all, gasped loudly at what she saw, that the girls climbed onto the benches to see what it was.

There, stomping down between the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor tables, was Thisbe Pyramus Robinson. What shocked the whole crowd was what was trailing behind her. Attached to her head, was what looked like at least eleven feet of pale blue hair dragging along the stone floors of the Hall. Even with it braided into a large fishtail, it still reached the ground and was at risk of being stepped on by anyone.

It wasn't hard for anyone to realize where she was heading. It was a straight shot towards The Marauders, the only boys with enough courage to prank one of the smartest wizards in the school. The majority of people know that Thisbe was a high scholar, and even surpasses most of the Ravenclaws above her year. No one really dared to mess with her, nor had a reason to, seeing as she was a Hufflepuff and caused no one damage. Surprisingly, even Slytherins keep their distance and go pick on some on else so they wouldn't be hexed into oblivion.

None of that stopped the egotistical third year Gryffindors as they took the perfect victim for a spell they have been dying to test out.

The Hufflepuffs now knew why Black kept on mentioning the blandness of Thisbe's hair.

Before any of the teachers could even stand up to stop her, she had her wand pointed at the forehead of Sirius Black. His face had a long wide grin, as his eyes flickered towards the now blue headed girl. " I swear, if you four do not want to be turned into a pile of rats, you will counter this spell right now." Thisbe spoke in a such a dangerous tone that even kids who it wasn't directed to got shivers down their spine.

But not Black.

The other three Gryffindor boys had the slightest look of fright but never did Sirius Black. He sat there grinning from ear to ear, leaning on his arm. "Now what makes you think we did this?" He said in such a calm tone you wouldn't have thought that an innocent woman, now turned devil, was threatening him.

"Oh, I don't know," The girl said in a loud sarcastic tone," maybe the fact you pointed out the most obvious clues, not to mention you all are the school pranksters." She hissed, shoving the wand even closer to him," Undo this now!"

"Miss.Robinson! Lower your wand this instant!" McGonagall shouted, running down the aisle of the tables. She had her robes bunched up in her hand, so she wouldn't trip over them as she made her way over here. " All of you, my office. Now!"

Thisbe huffed, withdrawing her wand from his face and gave them all a final glare before shoving it back into her pocket. She stomped away, following behind her aunt, trying to avoid tumbling over the long blue hair trailing behind her. With loud snickers, The Marauders got up from the table, Peter quickly shoving more bites of eggs into his mouth, and left the Hall full of the whispers of shocked students.