Chapter 27

Today was a simple day. Our whole group sat outside under our large oak wood tree, basking in the shade of the leaves. The teachers let out class because it was too good of weather, and no one complained about a free day. Unfortunately, the only few people who weren't having such a lovely afternoon were furiously stomping up the hill towards us.

"This is bloody ridiculous!" James Potter was the first to yell at us, more certainly me. I groaned, my eyes shooting open from the small nap I was taking on the lush grass field. Here we go again.

"How haven't you gotten any detention,  huh? This has to be at least the twentieth hex you've put on us all week! "Sirius Black rambled, pulling a slime covered frog off of his robes. He grimaced at it and threw it far away, landing on the ground and rapidly hopping away.

"I've lost track already." Peter added in with a sad voice.

I sat up on the grass, held up by the support of my arms behind me, and all gave them an aggravated glare for ruining my relaxing time. I didn't have time or energy to deal with these bunch of idiots. I'm guessing that spell finally went off, huh, It's already two? Never would of guessed. I squinted at the four boys all standing above me in the light, all throwing deathly glares at me, but my blank emotion didn't change. " I don't know what you mean? I haven't done anything." I easily lied, letting out a yawn and stretching.

"We're not idiots Robinson. We know that you've been terrorizing us this whole week." Remus spoke up in a much calmer tone, but still very annoyed by the slimy gunk all on him.

I shot him a large grin and laid back on the grass with ease. " Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about." That seems to be a very common phrase now a days with me.

Out of nowhere, the collar of my robes were grabbed and I was harshly yanked onto my feet with a loud yelp. My blue hair hung below me as I stumbled forward, but I was secured in place by Black's fist on my clothes. He shoved his face in front of mine with a devilish snarl and growled at me," You listen here you little bitch, you better stop this now unless you really want to see what I can do!"

I was truthfully frightened at first but I quickly held my ground and struggled to unlatch him. I squirmed in his grip as he yelled at me. By now, all three of my friends were up and yelling at him, and Potter, Pettigrew, and Lupin were all pulling their friend off me.

"What are you an idiot! What the hell was that?!" Remus shouted at the dark brown haired man, shoving him back harshly, causing him to fall to the ground.

"What!? Are you defending her now?"

"You just bloody grabbed her and threatened to hurt her! What do you expect!" He went on, and it sort of scared everyone. For some reason Remus was really angry at Sirius, and yeah he had a good reason too, but Lupin looked like he was about to punch him in the face. Not to mention he was screaming at him loudly, attracting a few offsiders attention. I was seriously afraid that they would get into a fight right there, but after James put a hand on Remus's shoulder, he calmed down a few levels taking deep breaths.

Was something wrong with him?

Remus only took a glance back to everyone, before rushing back to the Hogwart's castle leaving us in silence. Remus was a very calm and collected boy that enjoyed to read books and do homework, but that seemed very off.

"Is he alright?" Jolie asked from beside me, still having her eyes on the back of the bookworm.

"Yeah, he's just been cranky this week but just give him some time." James had spoke with a worried tone, also frightened by the outburst of his friend.

Sirius huffed and pushed his self off the ground dusting dirt off of him. " Did something happen to make him that mad?" I asked the group, for now forgetting about the small feud we had. " I mean, he wouldn't just get that mad at Black tossing me around."

"His grandma died-"

"His grandma has cancer-"

"He just got dumped-"

All three of the Marauders blurted out different odd things at once, causing us to give them suspicious looks. "Really?" Victoria questioned, finally speaking up.

"Yeah, poor Remus. He just figured out that his grandma died from cancer a few days after his girlfriend cheated on him." Sirius tried to play the line off, his eyes flicking awkwardly between them hoping the girls didn't catch the lie.

Jolie aww'ed and frowned," That's so sad, no wonder why he's mad. I would be crying if that were me." She said very sincerely. I could only raise an eyebrow, not really believing the whole thing but I was too tired to argue.

"I didn't know he even had a girlfriend." Alyssa spoke up, voicing her thoughts out loud.

Peter stuttered for a second before clearing his throat," How couldn't you, they've been together for a while now." He fibbed.

"Yeah, always snoging in the halls."

"Couldn't have missed them."

Sirius then stepped forwards slightly, tilting his head to the side." Though- just to put it out there- he is free now, so he's up for grabs." And then the bastard sent a sly wink in my direction.

I rolled my eyes at the twat and stepped back into his face." Don't think I won't forget what just happened Black, you had me in a choke hold." I spat at him.

He sighed closing his eyes. He bit his tongue and took an even larger breath before spilling out the words if never hear him say," I'm sorry Robinson."

"Wait-what?" I questioned dumbly.

"I said I'm sorry, it was uncalled for ,yeah. It's just I'm so sick of these hexes -and don't pretend these aren't you! I haven't been able to get near any girls this whole week because I'm either bald or I'm puking up slugs.  You actually managed to make my life hell again." He started to ramble, running his hand through his messy/still slimy hair a couple times.

At that moment I actually started to feel quite bad for them. I had been going pretty hard on them haven't I? And now I even had the Sirius Black begging me to end this horror. Had my revenge gone to far. See there it was, the hidden Hufflepuff kindness in me. I was wondering when it would show up up. I was now doubting everything , but that didn't mean I was done yet.

"Look you twits," I shut him up, calling the attention of all three of them." I'll-" I stopped to sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose." I'll stop. But I want you to tell whoever did this to reverse it." I told them holding up one of the long locks of pale blue hair. " I don't even want to know who did it anymore, I just want it gone. The students all think its funny to hide flowers and forks in it and I really miss my short hair. " I laid out to them solemnly.

They were silent for a moment before all giving each other looks. It was Potter who made the final decision. " We accept your offer." He said firmly. I smiled slightly before professionally holding my hand out to shake his. He hesitated, remembering that this was a girl who had put him through so much mental and possible physical pain this whole week. In the end, he confirmed the deal, giving her small pale hand a firm shake. 

"You're blue hair should be gone by tomorrow, but you promise to stop hexing us?" Sirius had to ask again. 

" I swear it on my life."

" Fine then, Thisbe. We have our self a compromise. "