Chapter 2

Sukhmani's P.O.V.

"Oh My God, Whats wrong, what did we do?" One with blonde hair, cute, and an Irish accent asked. We just shook our heads. "We are so sorry, we usually hug new people!"The one with curly hair, and a British accent. We nodded.

We grabbed our duffel bags, well, we tried to, the five boys each had one duffel bag slung around their shoulders. They were smiling, we smiled ish back... well, i smiled back, but mostly looking at the blonde one. He was cute.. I guess?

We started walking towards the front door, waiting for the five laughing boys to come, 'cause, we honestly dont know what to do. The boys walked in front of us, walking towards the stairs, and goes up. They stop at a door, that have letters saying LOUIS across it. "This is my room." A tall guy, with TOMS, a striped shirt, blue skinny jeans, and suspenders that are off his shouolders, just dangiling down. We nodded, and started walking again. This time, we stopped at a room, that said, NIALL. The blonde one, who is now not unknown, to be the cute Irish one, is now Niall said,"Well, this is my room, just dont go in it, urm, till i clean it." "Which will be never *cough*" The curly haired boy said. They started laughing except for Niall..

We started walking again. We took a couple minutes, just looking at the rooms. We now know their names. When we got to a door we hadn't been before Harry spoke saying, "Ok so this is your room. This used to be our room, but then we got a call from Simon, before he adopted you guys, that he would be taking home five young ladies, so he wanted yoo guys to share a room, so we called up, everyone we could find to help us move our stuff to our new rooms. Then we had to move the girly beds to your guys' room, and all the other girly stuff there. So it took us about a like an 1 and 1/2 Hours." WE just nodded.

"Ok, so just put your stuff down, choose a bed, then come back downstairs so we can go shopping for your guys' new clothes!" Liam said.

~Shopping~

Julie's P.O.V.

They took us to the mall, near the O2 arena because after we're done, they have to go to sound check.

We kept to ourselves and, when we hit Forever 21, I got excited 'cause they had really cool clothing, shoes, and jewelry. I was happy, Louis I think was running into the store. We looked at him like he was crazy. "This is like his favorite store." Liam said trying to sound like a girl. I laughed and shook my head. Liam smiled back, well it was more like a smirk, till Louis dragged him in Forever 21. I grabbed Sukhmani's hand and dragged her into the store. "Sukhmani, look, you know I love this types of clothing! Can you please help me???" i asked pleading. She rolled her eyes, and nodded. "Thank you! Thank you!!" The guys stared at me like how we looked at Louis. I shrugged and turned back to Sukhmani who was picking out clothes for me.

After Sukhmani said that she was done getting clothes for me because she was getting tired. I looked through it, and i was jumping up and down, I loved all the clothes Sukhmani chose. It was a bunch of skinny jeans, some flowy tanks, some regular shirts, a cardigan, some cheapy shoes, and some other things. I walked up to Niall... Niall the blonde one?? Irish? Oh well, well I walked up to the Irish one, and had the idea of tapping him on the shoulder. As he turned around, i tensed. he was was smiling, but when his eyes landed on me, and his face fell. I got mad, is there something wrong about my face, who I am, where I came from? I was mad, and i only get mad when Peoples faces fall when they lay their eyes on them. At this point, I didn't care if I had trust issues, I started to say, i looked down, and said " Uhm... Is there something wrong? Are you not happy by the way that I am? Do you not like who I am, or where I came from? I'm not to happy that your face fell when you laid your eyes on me! I don-"

"Of course not! My face only fell because, I wanted it to be someone else.... I don't even know your guy's names!" Niall said sounded surprised, as if he thought I'd never speak.

"Who's were you thinking it was?" i asked still a little mad .

"First tell me all of your names, please?"

"Ok.. Well, I'm Julie, that's Sumiran, that's Alana, That's Ashley, and that's Sukhmani." God dammit learn your names!

"Well, I thought you were Sukhmani!"

"oh... Well obviously im not. Can you please tell me what to do with the stuff I want, since... We're shopping... And i need clothes... So... What do i do with all of these?"

"Let me see those" Niall said as he took the things I wanted in his arms/hands.

"iI'll go pay for this and-" i cut him off.

"I know I have no money, but how will I pay you back?" I asked worried

"No worries love."

"ok..... I'll be over there" i said awkwardly pointing towards my friends.

As I was walking towards my friends, they ran up to me. "Dude, you just had a whole conversation with someone besides us!" Ashley said.

(Covo with the girls, A-Ashley, Al-Alana, Suk-Sukhmani, S-Sumiran, J-Julie )

J- Yes, and it was actually quite easy!

I said smiling.

A- So now you can talk to anyone you want?

J- Hahahahha no, Alana, baby steps, baby steps.

Suk- Ahahah ok...

J- Dude Sukhmani..

Suk- What?!?!?

J- Never mind

Suk- Lies!

J- lies!

I said as I turned around to be face to face with Harry. I know that's his name, because he has a lot of hair, as in his curly hair. I could feel his breath on my face, which made me tense up Oh well, I walked passed him, and i went over to Niall, and said "Niall, I was on the verge of telling Sukhmani that you liked her, even if you never actually admitted it, but still, you like her maybe?"

"You did what??"

" i ALMOST told her you like her."

" Well no, actually i dont really know her... So how the fuggle cakes am i supposed to like her?"

"awww, maybe not now, but... Maybe in time :)"

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok si, please don't hate me! I know it's not perfect, I know, but your going to have to live with it, if you read our books, cuz, I write a lotnof them, well I co-write something books so please. I don't really care if you hate on me, just don't hate on my friends! -Julie