Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE

So I decided that I would change the chapters to just "Chapter __" because I was too lazy to create a name for it. So let's get on with the story.

Ashley's POV

While Sukhmani, Niall, Julie, and Harry were at the mall, we decided to play Truth or Dare, which is a really bad idea when your playing with these boys. But y'kno we know how to dare to. We put Mayo in Zayns hair, waxed Liam's legs, and for Louis, we made him go to our next door neighbor in nothing but a bra, asking if he can use their bathroom! And might I just say......my that was so........ Hilarious. Oh my god, I'm so happy that I made up that dare!!! Aha best dare ever!

Buttttttt problem with Louis... He gave me a bad dare back...first I said truth..he found a way to get me to say dare.

The dare was to go swimming in only a t-shirt....And let me say... It's freaking cold outside... And all I'm wearing was a tshirt, a bra, and underwear. Oh my gerrrdddd... It too cold to be swimming outside.

Julie's POV

We have been at the mall for two hours waiting for Niall and Harry! We were just walking around the mall, buying clothes.. Trying on the worst dresses possible.. I wish the rest of the girls were here. I knee they would be stuck for awhile so I tested Zayn asking if they'd wanted to come to the mall, to fill our boredness. He textdd back saying who are you!?!?!?!?!??! I said Julie, and then he said sure they would come, and that they'd be here in less then 20 minutes. Problem was.... I never told them about Harry and Niall... Shshsh it'll be our little secret!

When they got here I immediately ran towards them and said....

"Here's a little secret.... Be careful!"

"why?" Zayn asked

"If you want to end up like Harry and Niall, be careful" I said while pointing at a large group of girls surrounding about 6 stores, just to see them.

"And so you tell us to come here?" Louis laughs

"shshshshshshshshsh we wanted company!" Sukhmani screeched

"well, we might want them to hurry!" Liam stated

"Why?.....oh my f/ing god! I totally forgot about the concert tonight!" I may have yelled it too loudly.. Because the older people looked at me disaprovingly

"You know how about we call them.....?" Ashley speaks up.

Harry's POV

All of a sudden I get a call from Zayn

H- Oh hey what's up

I say casually

A- Uhmmm.... you idiot you idiot! You guys have sound check in less then 4 hours!!

H- Oh sh/t I forgot about our concert tonight!

Z- well.. You might wanna get a move on.. We are leaving soon

I could tell he wasnt very happy.

H- well maybe if we could find a way outlet this would be a lot simpler! Niall is about to eat soap... I've got to go

And with that I hung up the phone

"Niall, don't eat that! I didn't mean it literally!" I yelled

He looked up and dropped the bar of soap.

"C'mon we need to find a way out." I said tiredly.

I walked up to an employee, asking if there was any way out besides the entrance.

She showed us a place in the back, it lead upstairs to Jc Pennys. And thankfully there were no fans outside, or inside that recognized us. I took out my phone and textdd Julie saying we finally were out of the store and heading down to the girls.... And to the guys? I wasn't sure if they were with them.. They probably wanted to leave already, and since we had the kehs there was no way of getting home. We'll let's actually have some fun... Then to the concert... Ughh I tired.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you for all the reads! We are so sorry for.not updating, but we've been so busy with school. Especially our Social Studies period! So we're so sorry. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter, and i hope you like Ashley's new book! Thank you!!-Julie