Chapter 12

Alana's POV

It's probably so cliché that I ended up liking Liam.. The daddy direction. Honestly I never thought it was going to happen, truth is I started liking him the day of the concert, when Zayn went "missing". He was very stressed, and had that look on his face when he was being serious. It was hot, I don't know. I told myself to get over it, because obviously he would never like me. He only thinks of me as a friend. Another con from that day is that, we still don't know why Zayn wondered off like that.

Its cute how Julie and Sukhmani, found someone to love.. They've been through a lot, they need this. Here's a little secret, this isn't Julie's first boyfriend. I know what your thinking, what are you talking about? It was an all girls orphanage! Well, that's where your right, but the security sucked really badly, so when she couldn't handle the orphanage girls, she would sneak out, into the London City. One day, while sitting next to a fountain, a boy pushed her in to the fountain. Ha, very cliché is how I think about it. They started talking, then ever since they met every night, Julie would sneak out just to go meet up with him. I was assuming they were dating. I mean he would drop her off in front of the building with a good night kiss. Yes I saw them, I sound like some weirdo watching people. I actually had to stay up, I had to bring down the rope for her to climb down, and back up from.

But after they broke up, the other girls from the orphanage found out, and let's just say it didn't end well. She stopped eating her supper. You see, this is when she felt like she couldn't stand up for herself. She was sensitive, but then one day, she finally snapped. They were talking about how the group of girls she hangs out with, are ugly as fu*k, and that they shouldn't even exist. She walked up to them and.. Lets just say, she finally had the courage to stand up, and bring them down. Ever since then, she doesn't give a ploop what any BS is said about her... But when it comes to her friends, she will snap their bones like they were tiny, defenceless twigs.

****

To be honest, I have just realized that Liam is all I ever want in a guy. He can be strict when he needs to, and he can be goofy, weird, and just crazy. But obviously we can't workmanship I've just found out that he's now dating some girl named Sophia. Yes, I want to attack her for stealing me from a chance, but you know, I can't really do anything, but be happy for him

Julie's POV

Zayn was locked up in his room, and hasn't said anything to us since the concert. He's come Don to get a drink of water, or to get some snacks. But other then that,he never looked at us, or said anything. I kind of feel bad for he guy. We still haven't talked about the incident, with him calling a girl 'babe'

I decided that it was time to talk. I gave him 3 days to think, now I need to know. I went over to Harry and i grabbed his hand I said, "I need to talk to you" he looked up confused, and we walked up stairs, and into Harry's room.

"So you know how, we over heard Zayn call some girl 'babe'?" I asked

I looked at his sparkly green orbs, and he stared into my plain brown ones. He nodded.

"Well, I need to talk to him, alone....And I knew if I didn't tell you to not come in, and to promise you won't unless something bad happens, then you would've came in anyway."I looked at his pleadingly.

He looked agitated, but agreed.

He waited outside Zayn's door, while I tried to get in. His door was locked, but I have my ways of getting in. I know he wasn't naked, because he was talking on the phone. I mean hopefully he isn't, because that would be awkward..,

I first knocked on the door, because I don't just want to barge in... Okay maybe I do but Shshsh.

"Go away!" he yelled through his door.

Goshhhhh he makes me do work.. I went back to my room to go get a bobby pin. Yes it actually does work you just have to do it the correct way. I quickly ran to Zayn's door, got down on my knees while Harry watched carefully.

When I finally best the click of the door, which stood for that it was now unlocked.

I quietly opened the door, keeping the door slightly opened it so Harry could clearly hear our conversation that will soon happen.

"Hey Zayn" I smirked.

Harry's POV

When I let her in.. Well she let herself in, I heard their conversation :)

"Hey Zayn"

I heard some movements, then Zayn started talking.

"How's you get in? It was locked...." he said kind of shocked.

"Oh I have my ways" she sounded a little scary as of right now.

"okay...."

"I just wanted to talk about a 'babe'" she stated.

"What 'babe'?" he asked, acting as if he didn't know.

"Your 'babe'" I could see a slight smirk on her face,through the slightly opened door.

"I don't have one" he mumbled.

"Oh really what about the day of the con-" she stopped all of a sudden.

"Don't say anything" he said quietly, but I could still hear him clearly.

"What's her najehe?" is what I hear made by julie?

I hear a bang, and then a loud thud, then groaning.

I quickly opened the door to see...

AUTHORS NOTE

Hmm what could that have been? Could Zayn have pushed her? Or nahh? Hmm, you'll find out in the next chapter see you soon! (; -Julie