Chapter 4

~Julie's POV~

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and tried pushing Niall down, he stumbled down a couple steps, but started to gain balance again and started running upstairs. I was the first to reach up stairs, looked both ways then started running to our room.

When I reached the door. I opened it and yelled, "Girls! Get ready as fast as you can! We need to beat the boys. We're having a race on who can get there people down first now go. go, go, go!!!!!"

"What Should we wear?" Sukhmani's asked confused.

"SWIM SUITS! GET THEM ON NOW!" I ranted.

They started running to their walk in closet, and chose random bathingsuits. And then they threw them on, and grabbed some flipflops, and towels, and ran out the door. (Link for swim wear: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=92802500) To see the the boys running out of their rooms, and they see us running as well, and they try and reach the stairs but, we're closer and we run straight down the stairs, and to the pool.

We didn't win. When we were near the livingroom, they tackled us on the couch, owies.. and when we were trying to get up, they were already at the pool. We casually started walking toward the pool. When we reached the pool, we sat our towels down near it. And we just start talking to each other, while we're sitting there talking I see that Louis has huddled the boys together, but I brush it off, like its's nothing, and Ashley asks if we can tan, because its so hot and she's too lazy to actually get in the pool. So we lay back and relax. After about 5 minutes of relaxing, I feel like i'm being picked up by someone. I look up and right when i open my eyes I close it because i feel like i've been thrown in the air.

I swim to the top, and I see the other girls in the pool too, and I see the guys being all Innocent and we have a conversation with our eyes and we pretend to drown. Lol we fabulous.It only took a couple seconds with our eye convo. And we preten to drown. And I smile under the water, becuase I see that the boys look worried. And they jump in.

Louis came to 'Rescue' Me. Zayn with Ashley, Niall with Sukhmani... I know why! Haha. And Harry with Alana, and Liam with Sumiran.

"Louis?" I say rusty and soft.

"What?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Come closer" I say in the same tone.

He comes closer. Haha Stupid boy.

"Got you" I say soft, but not rusty.

I push him off of me. And the girls probably did something like what I did.. But not entirely. Because the girls(including me) Start laughing so hard. And Get out of the pool.

Suk- HAHAH You should've seen your faces! HAHAHA.

AHHHAHAH

J- Louis!! You face was hilarious, considering you were the one who was "Saving Me"

Hahaha

Our laughter started to die down and were just letting our feet dangle in the water while the boys were swimming in the water.

J- So.. Sukhmani.. You like Niall.

Suk- Psh. no... Maybe...

J- Don't lie to me Suk.. You know you do. So just admit it. You told me you thought he was cute whnen you saw him. Okay.. Don't even say that.