Chapter 3

Sukhmani's POV

I guess i somewhat like him ish..., . But, the way he acts around the boys.. Its so cute and adorable.. He made me laugh, even though I was never talking, and he wasn't really talking to me.. His personality is Absolutely charming sHis Horan hugs are cute too.. He gave Liam, a hug. Which he calls a Horan Hug.

Niall's POV

The guys were teasing me about liking Sukhmani in Harry's room because it was actually clean. But At least, they were in their room.. So they couldn't hear us! :)

"Niall? How do you like someone.. for like a couple hours, and they don't even talk?" Liam asked. Finally not about Me liking Sukhmani (Teasing)

"I don't know!!!? I and i never said i liked her, i said she was cute?"

Harry cut me off. "You sure about that?"

"Well, while we were at the mall. Julie didn't know what to do with the clothes she was getting. So she asked me. And at first, I was smiling and then I didn't look very happy when I saw it was her. She asked me if there's something wrong. I said that I thought she was someone else, she asked me who, and I asked for their names first she told me, I said that I thought she was Sukhmani. And when I payed for her clothes, she went back to her friends and a couple minutes later she came back. So just because that happened doesnt mean i like her"

"Well, all of them are hot." Harry said, He's so perverted. I rolled my eyes.

Liam hit Harry in the back of the head.

"Shut Up! She's mine!" I yelled..

" Im sorry.. But you always take the girls I like away. Just.. Never mind.. Forget I said anything."
I said sadly.

"No, its not okay... OK! I don't like her like that. I said that they're all hot. I never said I liked any of them.. at least not yet I hope" Harry replied trying to cheer me up. I nodded, and walked out of Harry's room and walked into mine. I need to think this through, maybe, i just thought she was pretty. Her laugh is so adorable. Wait what am I saying??!?! I sound like a chick! I need to talk to someone besides the boys.

I get up and I start walking towards the girls'room. I stop at the door, I know eavesdropping is bad... But come on, the girl I, "Like" Is in that room, I wonder what there talking about. All I hear is mumbling and I can't understand a word they're saying! That's it, I got to talk to, Julie. Shes the only one that will talk so far.. Maybe she'll come and help me. 'Cause I definitely need someone to talk about this, without getting teased... So much.

As I knock on the door, I hear scrambling to get up, someone is probably getting off what ever they were on, to get to the door. As I see the door open, I lay my eyes on Sukhmani, and I see her trying to look away from my eyes, and someone helps her, by snapping there fingers in her face. I just stand there.. staring at her. God she's pretty Dude STOP, I dont know anything about her. she knows nothing about me. I need to get her to open up to me! Maybe we can be friends.. Maybe close friends??? MAYBE.

"NIALL!!" Someone yells at me, which snaps me into reality.

"What?" I ask.

"Your staring at her, and your starting to freak all of us out!" Ashley? Says.

"You talk?" I ask another question.

"Yes, I do! Im not a muted person. And I had to, since Julie's in the bathroom, and everyone is to scared to actually speak up! You were creeping us out. I had to do something!" She replies, still kinda creeped out.