Chapter 23

Harry's POV

I honestly don't know why Julie's so mad about this. I mean it's just my reputation I was trying to maintain. That's really all. I don't really think of it as a big deal, I mean I'm famous, she and her friends are a rising group. I obviously mean more right?

Harry you sound like a complete jerk. You're such an idiot

Will you shut up?

You let her go just like that. YOUR AN IDIOT. Simon's gonna be pissed.

First of he's already pissed.

Exactly.

Julie's POV

Yay LA here we come. We boarded the plane ready to take off. I had Ashley on my right. I had the wndow seat, oh yeah. One teensy tiny problemo, I hate heights. Once we take off I glance at my window and quickly looked away. I always get this feeling in my stomach where I feel like I'm going to fall. Much like riding rides that go upside down and leave you upside down for a couple seconds.

We had a long 6 hour flight.

*

LA is really hot, we reach the hotel we're staying at I was supposed to be sharing a room with Harry. And you must be thinking oh, "Your not staying with him. Duh." Well your kind of right I guess. I'm not staying with him... alone. I begged Ashley to stay with me :) So she'll be sleeping in the room with us. I argued with Simon but that didn't actually work out. So we made a compromise.

Us three walk up to our hotel door as I slide my card through the key swipy thingy, screaming comes from down the hall. "Ugh." I quickly say before opening the door and rushing inside and plop on our bed. (me and Ashley)

"Heyo Harreh" I said trying to act as comfortable as I can.

"Er, hey" he replies awkwardly.

I hear a ringing coming fromn my pocket, and I quickly answer it not bothering to look at the ID.

Me: "Uh..Hello?"

Stranger: "Hey Julie"

Me: "Um.. Who is this?"

Stranger: "It's Zayn"

Me: "Oh gosh, hey Zayn"

Zayn: "You okay? I'm coming to your hotel, is that okay? We need to talk"

Me: "About..."

Zayn: "I'll tell you when we get there"

Me: "We?"

"He hung up on me" I say looking around confused.

Me and Ashley were talking with Harry listening. We were talking about everything. From my birthday, to our special interview.

We here knocking and I race to get to the door. I look through the peep hole and I see a worried Zayn, and Liam. I quickly open the door, and here screaming and running.

"Thanks guys. You brought girls to our hotel room. Harry get out there." I say towards Zayn and Liam. And once Harry gets outside the guys start talking. 

Zayn: "We weren't gonna tell you guys this, but considering you and Harry aren't together anymore. We might as well tell you."

We both nod confused.

Liam: "Ashley already knows. Louis told me" I look at Ashley confused as they continue.

Zayn: "The 'special' interview is basically about you dating us. Well "dating". Don't worry it's just a publicity stunt. That's really all it is. But you can't say that, when you're asked if your single tell them no, and tell them your dating us."

Me: "Wait hold up. Me and Ashley are "dating" you?"

Liam, Zayn: "Yes."

Zayn: "I mean the boys already agreed with Simon. He's the one who chose it."

Ashley: "At least she's not with Harry."

Me: "Does the other girls know?"

Liam: "Uh.. No? We haven't told them yet... Simons telling them the day of the interview." I facepalm.

Me: "Sumiran's dating Harry isn't she?" All they do is nod. "Great" I give them a small face smile.

Liam: "Oh and please try to get along with the both of them and that means both of you. I love them both, but they are both idiots."

Me and Ashley: "Fine" We both groan.

||Author's Note||

I'm sorry we haven't been updating. I'm not gonna lie, I've been too lazy to :/ But that's not the best excuse. Ashley's in Cali. Sumiran just hasn't had the time. So I'm sorry, I'll try my best to update more often. I love you all. -Julie

Really cliche, but oh well. xD