Chapter 13

Recap:

Harry's POV

I hear a bang, and then a loud thud, then groaning.

~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~

Harry's POV

When I opened the door, Zayn is on his stomach while Julie is on top of him holding his arm so it stays in place in between his shoulder blade.

As he was groaning in pain I asked Julie what happened and chuckled.

"Well truth is, he pushed me into the wall, then with my amazing reflexes I pulled him into this position!" She replied then smirked

"Now, why would you do that Zayn?" I said as I walked over to where is face was, and squatted down, and lifted his head up.

"I don't know, my anger got a hold of me?" He replied confusingly

"That's a lie" Julie laughed

"He pushed me into the wall, because I-" he started squirming around trying to get out of Julie's grasp. I must say, Julie is pretty strong for how skinny she is.

"Because I asked him why he called a girl his 'babe'" she finished, while holding Zayn's arm higher into his back because he was still trying to get out of her grip.

"Now, Zayn are you gonna be a good boy, and talk?" Julie smirked.

We are one terrifying couple. He stopped squirming and nodded.

"So if I let you go, you won't run away? Because if you do, I could put you in a even worse position!" She said, trying to keep him in place.

"Yes." He replied annoyed.

I went for the door, so Zayn couldn't escape. She let him go, and he sat on his bed.

"You guys have to keep this between us, and nobody else! Okay?" This must be huge if he hasn't already told the boys.

I nodded and Julie replied with an "okay"

"Uhm.. Uhmmm.. How do I put this?..... I may uh... Uh, haveagirlfriend" he stated fastly, then put his hand on his neck and looked down.

"I know I should've told everyone, but we wanted it to be a secret. Well, her record wouldn't allow us to go public, and so we decided to keep it a secret!" He added more calmly this time.

"Why did you have to make me tie you up if that's all it was? I'm still rusty on doing that, ugh and much work" she said acting annoyed.

"I thought it would be fun" he rolled his eyes.

"You guys scared the living crap out of me.. Well mostly Julie.. She... Remind me never to get on her bad side" Zayn started, while Julie smirked

"She'll probably glue me to the wall" he laughed.

"Hey that's a good idea!" Julie said sarcastically.

{{Authors Notes}}

So I posted a quick short chapter because I had a little bit of writers block. I still hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote! And pretty please with a cherry on top go read the other books we have made like Once Upon A Time, or Miracle. Those are some of our recent made books! -Julie (ps. I can do that in real life ;) go congratulate Ashley with 34 reads in 3 days <3