Chapter 15

<<Sorry for the slow update! I've been very busy as you know... So this may be a short chapter>>

Alana's POV

We were up at 6! 6 this is pain to me..Why couldn't we just have a flight at 3? I could be asleep for 2 more hours. But NO

Julie broke the slience with a yawn.

"Can we at least get breakfest first?" Julie said tiredly.

"Yes please?" I heard Ashley say.

"No. We told SImon we would make sure you guys are on time." Harry replied.

"Well then" Julie groaned.

And with that we rode to the airport half asleep.

************

Julie's POV

"Julie babe, get up.. We're at the airport" I heard Harry say.

"Noooooo! I'm busy" I replied groggily.

"Yeah, sleeping." He mumbled.

I got out the car, and my legs went weak. Luckily Harry was right next to me. "I just want to sleep!" I say drawing out the word.

"You'll have plenty of time to sleep on the plane ride." He chuckled.

As we were getting ready to head out of security, I remembered I was supposed to give Harry his birthday gift! We were in the waiting area, to wait for our plane ride.

"Harry. I have your birthday gift, since our birthday is during the time I spend in New York." I sighed. It's sad that we can't even spend time together on his birthday... But then again, he has the boys to hang out with.

I got him a couple things. I got him a paper airplane necklace, because I thought it'd be cute to see him actually wear it. I also printed out a picture of us, on our first date. Yeah sounds cliche and sweet, but eh. I thought it'd be cute. I also wanted a little joke in it.. So I bought him his own shirt with his face on it.. Haha.. well I thought it was funny.. Haha I'm so pathetic. I also bought him a Rolling Stones shirt, and a white long sleeve button up. It may not be as much as I can get him... But you know, this was quickly shopped for while he was....locked up in a store.. Sukhmani actually helped me pick them out. So thanks to her too.

I grabbed the big (now crumpled up) bag out of my suitcase, and I gave it to him.

"You didn't have to.." He looked at me seriously.

"You know what shut up, and open up your present you dimwit." I laughed.

He opened it up, and the first thing he sees is his face. Yup. That's what I put on top of the bag.

He started laughing, "OH MY GOSH. Thank you for my face!"

"Your Welcome" I laughed along with him. But before I could even see him open up the rest, we had to board the plane. I gave each and everyone a hug.

When I gave Harry a hug I said, "Happy early Birthday Harry! Bye, I'll see you in a week. Don't do anything stupid while we're gone? Kay?" He gave me a peck on the lips, and we said our goodbyes.

Yep... Sukhmani and Niall are at it again... We literally had to pry them off of each other.... I don't even know, they probably or had that special hug already... ewwwww I don't even want to think about it.

<<AUTHORS NOTE>>

Told you it'd be short!