Chapter 16

Julie's POV

We were on the plane, it so boring! OH JEEZ. I have just realized that everything that has happened to me and the girls, sound so cliche! Falling for one of the boys.. dating them? Wow, I never thought about how this went down. It's just so, weird. I never was for that cliche crap. But you know, things change, people change. We had about 5 hours left till we get there. We've been on this stupid plane for the past 13 hours, yes i did the math.

I slept for abour 2 hours, I can't sleep on these stupid planes. Ugh. I can't wait to sleep in a nice comfy bed. I had an annoying kid behind me freakin kicking at my seat, some doofus who kept talking on his phone about stupid crap. I may be a super deep sleeper, but when theres annoying things that get in my way of sleeping imma snap. "Yo, little boy can you stop kicking my chair?" I turned in my seat and snapped. "Say that one more time to my son, and your pretty little face, ain't gonna be pretty anymore!" His mom snapped back.

"Betch you funny. Your son has been annoying me throughout this flight, and i haven't had shit of sleep, so I reckon you stop, or your face, ain't gonna look as messed up as it does now. So I'm doing you a major favor." I snapped back then smirked. She looked taken back, I turned around in my seat and Ashley was looking at me.

"What?" I said innocently.

"You just.. you just" She smirked

"I'm so proud of you" She finished.

"Aw shucks, tanks." I replied with a smile on my face.

OH MAH GAWD, THAT STUPID POOPER INFRONT OF ME IS ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME. He's talking about dirty crap to his girl friend I think, and might i say, 'Thats nasty'

It's been going on for the passed hour. UGH. Ashley looked at me then smirked, she told me to come closer, and when I did, she gave told me the most ridiculous plan.

Ashley's POV

I watched Julie in amusement. She was arguing with a mom behind us, on how her son was annoying her. I was laughing silently while watching her, it was pretty hilarious.

"Betch you funny. Your son has been annoying me throughout this flight, and i haven't had shit of sleep, so I reckon you stop, or your face, ain't gonna look as messed up as it does now. So I'm doing you a major favor." She snapped back at the mother. I looked at the mother and laughed.
 She glared at me before Julie turned around.

I looked at Julie

"What?" She said innocently.

"You just.. you just" I started

"I'm so proud of you" I smirked

"Aw shucks, tanks." She replied with a smile on her face.

*

Jesus this bastard has been talking grody things to his girl friend. It's been an hour and he still is talking crap. Oh mah gerd. SHUT UP. I looked over at Julie and I smirked.

"Come closer" I smirked

When she came closer I told her my plan.

"HAHAHA Thats ridiculous!" She laughed

"You in?" I asked

"OF COURSE"

<<AUTHORS NOTE>>

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm sorry this is just a quick update. I didn't mean for it to be short, but I haven't updated in forever, and I thought it'd be a good day to updat so sorrrrryyyy-JULIE