Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

Of course I'm going to tell you what this 'ridiculous' plan is.. We're probably;y gonna annoy him, and just get into a lot of trouble with the flight attendant people.. Well oopsies...

I'm talking to myself... I'm going crazy... Well anyways, me and Julie are just gonna annoythe poop out of this guy... But what we're doing is, since he's on the phone with his girl friend, talking nastiness with his girl friend. We are gonna start making sex noises. Yea, pretty stoopid but you know we need some fun don't we?

We stood up behind his chair close enough for his girl friend to hear us. Sexy noises were coming out of our mouths. ;) I'm not going to get into any details, but let's just say, this plan went well.

~~     ~~    ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~                '~~        ~~~

~~~        ~~        ~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~        ~~        ~~        ~        ~~        ~~        ~~

We finally landed and we headed out into the airport. Waiting for Simon or for whoever was going to pick us up. Although these Directioners were hoping One Direction came with us, sadly it was just 5 crazy girls not One Direction

We waited for about 30 minutes trying to find whoever it is picking us up.

We finally got picked up, "Hello young ladies, I am Sebastian. I will be the one who will take you around New York. This was requested by Mr. Cowell himself." Sebastian smiled

Creepy much? Sebastian? He seems creepy, I mean no offense I don't know him personally but I feel like he's just.... nevermind.

I brushed off that thought. I nodded and smiled.

~~        ~~        ~~                ~~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ''        '~        ~~        ~~        ~~        ~~                ~~        ~~~~        ''        ~~~        ~~~

Julie's POV

We were at Simon's office, knowing him he's probably in a meeting.

We were supposed to wait inside of his office, and wait. Great. I hate waiting. -.-

Poop. Bloop. Goop. Soup. Loop. Yoop.

Penguins need to poop. Pandas like Soup...What am I doing with my life?

Simon finally walked in and he walked to his chair.

"So I have to tell you girls something" He started

We looked at him for him to continue

"We need you to...."

Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter, I just needed to update quickly. You probably THINK you know what he's going to say because it was told in chapter 14? 15? Something close to that. But I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

P.S Go read those other books on this account (;

                                        ~Julie