Chapter 14

Okay so, i have writers block.. so Here we go! Sorry for not updating these last few days. I've been busy updating some books on this account, and some books on my two other accounts. If you want to go check out both of them, just search up @_penguins_ The book should end up showing A Never Ending Dream, or Out From Under.
As for @Zoe_Julie the book should come out as Turning Tables! Please go check out those books if you can. And please check out the other books me and the other girls have created! Thanks for sticking with us! Even though we hadn't updated in forever, until basically this month! -Julie

ps. this is probably going to be a quick short update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

So we have been packing because we are actually going to go meet up with Simon in America. He has a business issue, and he i guess doesn't trust us alone with these 5 little fluff-tards. We were meeting Simon in New York, and staying there for about a week, then we are flying out to Cali where we are gonna meet back up with the boys. So we're gonna be in American for about 2 weeks. So he told us to pack for a little over 2 weeks.

I ran downstairs to see Louis eating a banana, while talking to Niall. I ran into the kitchen grabbed an apple, and then started walking towards the stairs. "Wait Ashley? When's your flight tomorrow?" Louis questioned.

"Eh... Umm, I think at about 12 tomorrow. So we have to wake up early!" I said with a frown.

He looked at me then said, "If you don't wake up in time I gotchu girl. I gotchu." For some reason my stomach fluttered with butterflies. I nodded, then ran up the stairs to hear arguing coming from Liam's room.

"Why can't we just tell them?" I heard Harry say, clearly agitated. Tell us what?

"We can't just walk up to them and say, 'Oh yeah, the only reason why Simon wants you guys to fly out there, is so you can fake date us for publicity!' Yeah very suttle Harry. Not to mention we all have girlfriends!" He quickly said.

WHAT?!??! Why do we have to? What if Julie and Harry get split up? What is Niall and Sukhmani get split up? Is this a bad thing? Or is this a good thing? Who will I be with? Who will Sumiran be with? Who will Alana be with? Wait... One thing stopped my thoughts.. Liam said all of them had girl friends! I know Liam, Niall, and Harry have one, but Zayn and Louis? They have girl friends? Do I tell the girls? All these thoughts were running through my head. I heard the door open, and I continued to walk up the stairs as I stood in front of my door about to open it I heard Liam faintly say, "We should just te-" And then he was cut off by Harry cover Liams mouth with his hand, then walked downstairs.

I stood in front of my door, just going through what had just happened, I heard footsteps come up the stairs, as I turned I saw Louis walk towards me.

"I know you heard what they were talking about. I saw you stop on top of the stairs." Louis noted.

"I don't know what your talking about." I denied

"Your lying. You play with that charm bracelet, when either your nervous or lying. And I'm pretty sure your lying." He replied pointing to my hand that was in fact messing with the bracelet.

I looked at him shocked that he would notice. "So you have a girl friend now?" I asked confused.

"What are you talking about? If your talking about El, me and El broke it off a long time ago." He stated.

"No I wasn't talking about her, Liam said you all had girl friends." I sighed.

"He was probably referring to, just him Harry, and Niall. Me and Zayn are the only single pringles here" he laughed.

"Yeah, well I'm going to finish packing" I said while turning the nob, while the raging butterflies in my stomach that were trying to fight its way out. I walked into my room, and conitinued packing, whilst replaying what just happened through my head over and over again.