Chapter 21

Julie's POV

No It wasn't Tyler Oakley...or Joe Sugg... But it was the one and only Harry Styles. I gave him a quick hug, then a peck on the lips.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked then punched his shoulder.

"I came in this morning. You really think I would miss seeing you on your 18th birthday?"

"Well.. I didn't go back to you when it was your birthday..."

"That was because you were so busy..." He stated.

"I hate you so much." I muttered into his shoulder still in his embrace.

"And I'm going to kill the girls." I continued, wiggiling out of his arms. All he does is chuckle as I open the door and walk out.

"GIRLS." I yelled.

"What." They all say at different times

"WHAT THE FUGGLE POOPS? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HARRY WAS HERE. I HATE ALL OF YOU"  I yelled...proabably disturbing the neighbors in the next hotel rooms.

"SHUT UP" I heard through the wall.

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FACE HOLE? AYE?" I yelled back causing Harry to chuckle.

"Your so nice" Ashley says while shaking her head.

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed Harry's hand from behind me, and lead him to the couch.

"Harry?"

"Yeah" He looked down at me.. Cause you know..hes taller then me.

"What are we doing today?" 

"I actually have no clue. I mean it's not like it's somebody's birthday" He went on and on.

"Hmmph. If only I was born today" I said smiling.

"Let's go swimming." He stated

"Are you freaking kidding me? It's New York. Let's do it" I smirked. 

*

Okay we may not be able to swim here, but you know.. I am one of the daughters of Simon Cowell...So it doesn't really matter if I get in trouble...We won't get in trouble right?

"Harry? It's so flapping cold." I shivered holding my shoulders.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to the hotel?" He said while taking off his shirt. It's fine if I stare I mean..I am his girl friend.

"You like what you see?" Harry smiled cheekly.. Cliche I know, but that's how he is...I honestly don't prefer clicheness...But it's Harry.

"Ew. No" I said with a "disgusted" look. He looked taken back but smiled.

"What about this." He walked slowly towards me and gave me kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face... and well kissed him. In the middle of the kiss I pulled away and started walking into the water.

"We are so getting sick." I muttered.

"Hey, at least we'll be in LA sick"

He had a point. LA is freaking hot, and we'd probably sweat out off our fever. 

I slowly started walking in the water, my teeth chattering with every step. The water was at my waist now, and I stopped walking not wanting to go in any further. I stood there and waited for Harry to get by my side.

"You want to turn back yet?"

"No. Not yet...It's just water right?" I mumbled from the coldness.

And with that my phone rang. I ran out of the water leaving Harry there waiting for me to come back. Guess who the caller ID was it. Ashley (:

Ashley: This may not be the best time to tell you this.. But we need you back here now..Tell Harry to go pick something up or something..We need to talk in private.

I looked at Harry confused. What was so important?

Julie: "Harry, let's head back.. Could you drop me off at the hotel, also.. could you pick up some cup cakes?" I smiled

Harry: Uh. Yeah sure..Don't wanna get sick anyways.

I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed everything. I started walking to the car but stopped.

Me: Hey I'm coming back. I'll be there soon.

I said only loud enough for Ashley to hear.

Ashley: Kay...See you soon.

*

I was in the hotel room sitting in the livingroom, waiting for the girls to speak up. Ashley had something in her hand, and everyone looked worried. Hmm...

Authors Note: IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT. READ ON.

So I'm sorry we haven't updated. Sumiran is starting her new fanfiction. I have 3 fanfictions I'm writing but each of them on different accounts. Ashley can't write because she's at dance camp. She'll be back soon, she's doing it for school, so don't worry she'll be back to writing once she gets back. (:

AND If you are interested in reading my other fanfictions. Go check out, Zoe_Julie and _penguins_ I share @Zoe_Julie << obviously. And @_penguins_ is my personal. AND I wont be updating this weekend because first, it's fourth of July, and second I'm going camping on Friday. (: But when I get back I'll update..Hopefully... Sorry this is so long. (:

xx bye I love you

        ~Julie