Welcome to camp pahkitew part1

Chris: yo sup! Today we have a few new contestants who are kids of the original contestants! I'm your host Chris McLain ! Here comes our first camper charlotte daughter of devin and Carrie and her brother Danny!
A boat with a girl with dirty blonde hair and a green bow who is wearing a light green long sleeve and a blue skirt while a boy with black hair and glasses who wears a green shirt and ripped up jeans arrive
Charlotte:woo! We're first! I wonder if I'll meet a boy?
Kacey: greetings! I'm kacey.
Everyone: ahhh!
Kacey : was it something I said?
Danny: sup.... How did you get here before us?
Kacey : I took a short cut.
Chris:oh, it's kacey daughter of dawn and Cody, and she takes a lot after her mom....yeah....
Kacey has pale skin and brown hair who where's a tan shirt with green strips and black pants.
Maddy: hi I'm maddy. A girl with red hair and dark skin who wears a flower in her hair and has a red tank top and long blue leggings under her short red skirt gets off her yacht.
Chris: hello, lonely multi maddy!
Maddy: uh... Hi again, are you the bad jerk I shouldn't talk to? Oh sorry if you're not.
Chris: wow, you also apologize a lot I guess, moving on to Logan!son of Gwen and Trent.
A boy with a green cap and a blue shirt with black pants and has black spiked hair a light pale skin tone jumps off the boat holding a Sketch book and a Base
Logan: sup! Theirs no challenge with wholes or mimes or boxes here right?
Chris: just go stand next to her!points to maddy.
Logan: goes wide eye and stares as maddy's hair moves in the breeze. Woah...
Maddy: she looks at logan confused,uh are you ok?
Logan: huh? Oh yeah....sorry blushes
Maddy: cool.
Chris: on a less awkward note Jayden and Danae! 8 months apart from sky and Dave!
Jayden looks a lot like his dad except how he dress he has a black ski cap on a pair of shades a dark blue shirt with purple sleeves and black shorts and is carrying a skate board and a pack of wipes! Danae looks a lot like sky but also dress differently, she wears a purple bow a light blue tee, her moms purple necklace with a matching bracelet and a black skirt with tan leggings and carrying a bunch of hand sanitizer.
Jayden: does a turn pike 360 four slide and two flips of the ship and sticks the landing. Sup, names Jayden.
Danae: jumps off the ship and does a flip but stumbles on the landing and falls to the ground and starts using her hand sanitizer. Hi,I'm Danae.
Chris: ok...... Oh and here comes Emily! Noah and Emma's girl!
Emily is wearing a blue shirt with a red jacket and a black skirt with red leggings, she has brown hair styled like her moms, and tan skin.
Emily: hello McLain, what idiotic risky challenges do you have for this winner! What ever it is, bring it!
Jayden: huh? looks up at her and stares at her...
Emily:uh are you ok? Hello? Earth to boy? Uh how do you deal with this!? Hello?waves her hand in front of his face!
Jayden: huh? Oh hey there. I'm Jayden!winks at her.
Emily: and I'm snap out of it! Snaps in his face!
Jayden: whispers cute and funny, score.....
Emily: did you say something?!
Jayden: nooooo...... I didn't Ms. Snap out of it, or is it Emily
Emily: whatever nerd, roles her eyes while smiling!but then sees who is coming and starts to smile huge!
Ona: sings hello,I'm Ona! Oh hey em!
Emily: hey snow!(Ona's last name is white!)
Chris: oh goody, it's Ona, the next Ella!
Ona has long black curly hair, wears a big blue bow, and has a blue dress (not a princes dress) and pink leggings and also purple flats
Ona: hello!
Chris: yeah, don't talk to me! Next we have dink! Son of jasmine and Shawn!
He wears a green Fedora and an orange shirt with a tan jacket and shorts and has black spikes hair and a tan skin tone
Dink: dude! I'm only here so I can help my dad pay for a bigger bunker! Man I hate small spaces! He's says while jumping off doing a flip in a perfect landing!
Danae: woah! How can yo do that perfectly?
Dink: I trained doing it for years! You know do if a zombie ever takes and stuffs you in a closet and tries to eat your brains you can always climb up the vents!
Emily: well you don't have to worry about the brain part!
Jayden: laughs! So very true!
Dink: hey!
Jayden: yeesh, sorry bro. We were just kidding.
Danae: excuse my nimrod brother. Fears are just a natural thing, doesn't matter what they are it just what makes you...uh unique.
Dink: thanks! But quick question, is that a flying bear?
Jayden: huh, this place is weird!
Chris: ignore scuba bear 4.0, next is Kaitlin daughter of izzy and Owen!
Katie wears a green shirt and blue shorts, has tan skin and has ginger hair.and wears glasses.
Kaitlin: sup peeps! You can call me Katie! Except you Chris! You can call me winner! Woo hoo!
Everyone: huh?
Katie:I'm not a lunatic FYI! You people are  judgmental. And yes, I said judgmental! I'm smart!
Maddy: sorry Kaitlin!
Chris: on a more crazy note!tay!
A girl dressed like a pixie with brown hair and light skin comes laughing off her boat!
Tay: this is my so called competition?! Hah!I'm so winning this pageant! Especially with magic!
Chris: wow! Hope your gone soon!
Conner: hey! McLame!
Chris: oh dang! It's bad boy jr! Conner son of Duncan an Courtney! No funny business or I call your dad to set up your side of the jail sell. Got it!
Conner has a black shirt with a red tie that has a skull on it and brown shorts! Also has a lip piercing.
Conner: lame! Next up is twins joy and Gia!twins of Sammy and topher!
Joy wears a purple hoodie and has a pink shirt under it and a purple skirt, she has blonde hair and a highlight of dirty blonde and keeps her hair down, her sister Gia looks almost exactly alike her but her hoodie is in her bag, she also she doesn't have a highlight and she keeps here air in a ponytail.
Joy:holding her ears, hi....
Conner: why you holding your ears tuts?
Joy: wait for it!....
Gia: super loud high pitch scream! Your, your, your Chris McLain!
Chris: yes, yes I am! Also stay away from me!
Gia: yes sir!
Geo: sup party people!
Chris: party master geo! Surf slayer!son of gigette!
Geo has his dad hat, a blue jacket and pink shorts! He has blonde hair and tan skin plus he always were shades!
Jayden: hey, cow boy!
Geo: yeah?
Jayden: do you skate?!
Geo: yeah bro!
Jayden: sweet!
Chris:John! Mc bad boy from another dimension! Gwen and Duncan's son from a diff reality! Yo bro, how's it been, give me some skin brother!
Jayden and Emily: that's not how sane people talking!
John wears a blue shirt and a leather jacket, black pants, has a skull tattoo and a nose piercing, and has a green and blue Mohawk!
John: oh I'll give you some skin alright! Kicks him in the shins!
Chris: ow!
Sydney: you okay solider?
Chris: yeah! Oh it's Sydney! Jo and bricks girl!
Sydney: you can call me Syd!
Syd has a green hoodie and black sweet shorts and has long black hair.
Syd: sooo...uh these are my fellow cadets! Cool.
Tammy: no! It's not!
Chris: oh it's mal and Scarlett's kid! Tammy!
Everyone: gasp!
Tammy: hi, I'm tamtonic but call me Tammy!
Tammy has brown hair, tan skin, wears glasses, and has a red shirt with blue jeans.
Geo: uh.. Sup man?...
Chris: AJ! Son of Alejandro and heather!
AJ: ugh! Chris, amigo, this can't be it?!
Chris: yet it is!
AJ: ugh!
Tommy: tell me about it!
Chris: tommy! Son of leshawna and Harold! How's it go!
Tommy: with my skills, good.
Tommy has black hair, glasses, blue shirt, and dark blue jeans, and tanish darkish skin,like mid way between his parents!
Chris: and finally! Nicky! Son of Kitty and Mickey.
Nicky: hi! Walks off the boat taking a pic while not looking and bangs into a pole!ow!
He's wearing his dad's helmet with a red shirt and blue tie and dark blue shorts! Has lite skin tone and black hair.
Chris:Ok! It's challenge time!
Everyone: what!