Dodge ball war! Part two!

Chris: and were back! Time for the next game!
Tammy: hey mclame! I have a question for you! Why do we always play games are parents did?
Jayden: yeah,dodge ball! the awake-o-thon! Doom balloons! All from a past season!
Chris: cause you guys are the next generation, and we're and as you notice only from s1 and s6! Next time it'll be s3 s6 and some s7!
Everyone: next time!
Chris: whaaaaaat! Uh just go play your game! Also Emily!
Emily: yeah?
Chris: try not to kiss people in the middle of the game!
Emily: hides her diary while blushes madly! I think I'll go on the bench! Starts to write in her diary!
Jayden: uh yeah, me to! Sits next to Emily smiling!
Emily: hides her diary from him while blushing a lot! Uhhhhh..... Ok, geo and Logan and maddy, your in! Me Jayden and Danny are out!
.............
Tammy: me and aj are out! Grabs aj and takes him behind the bleachers!
Aj: what's going on?
Tammy: we need to get Emily's diary so we can black mail her or we can do what your mother did!
Aj: I'm on it! Sneaks over to the sky dogs bleachers and takes a diary! This shall be good! Muha  ha ha ha
Tammy: much ha ha ha ha!
...............

Aj: John, Conner, tommy, joy and Charlotte playing! Got it! Let's do this!
Chef:Whistle!
Danae: boom goes the dynamite! Does a huge spin and let's go of the ball and it hits John! You just got Slade! Does her victory dance!
Dink: woah! Stares at Danae! And he chuckles, thats kinda cute!
Everyone stares at him
Dink: wait did I...... Oh shoot! Starts blushing madly and gets hit by joy!
Danae: grrrrrrrr.... Trows the ball as hard as she can as fast as she can but joy ducks and it hits Conner who hits the wall and makes a huge body shaped hole in the wall! Uh one! Uh ..... Everyone stares at her! ...... Oopsies? Heh heh!
Tommy: ugh! Throws the ball and it hits her! Yessssss!
Danae: aw man! Smiles and takes a seat next to dink!
.......
Logan: hey maddy!are you ok?
Maddy: yeah, I just hope-gasp! Let's do it! We're so gonna win cause of the jadester!throws the ball and it hits chef! My bad!
Logan: huh? Um maddy? Are you ok? Holds her hand!
Jade: uh yeah! Sees his hand, gasp! Omg! Omg! Fangirl screams! Wow! Your really cute, and nices! What are we playing, are we having fun? Do you like maddy?
Logan: starts to turn red! Uhhhhhh.......
Andy: omg! Omg! Omg! You do! Well just so you know! Maddy- gets hit with a ball and bangs her head on the ground! Ow! Gasp! What happened?
Logan: grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Sees that tommy hit her so he throws the ball as fast as he could and it hit him he went to the ground!
Charlotte: tommy! Are you ok? Are you hur- gets hit!
Joy: uh oh! Throws the ball and it hits Logan!
Geo: stares at her dreamily. That was an awesome throw! Wait, it's just us?
Joy: no! Just me! Trows a ball at him!
Geo:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Ducks!!
Joy: so cl-gets hit!
Geo: sorry!
Everyone on the sky dogs but Jayden and geo cheer!
Jayden: hmmmmmm..... Stares at how glum geo is and relishes why, then he sees something in the bushes moving and then sees ginger hair!!!! Oh geez!
Emily: huh? What do you mean by that!
Jayden: NOTHING!!
Chris: since I was only planning for 3 rounds,that means the sky dogs win! Again! But who's tonight's loser?
John: UGH! We keep on loosing! This is your fault!points at joy! I voting for you!
Joy and geo: what! Why?
John: cause she could have won the challenge dorks! Ughhhhh! You know what!
Everyone: what?
John: take this! He throws some fire works at a pile of wood setting the elimination ceremony on fire!! Ha!
Chris: that's enough! Your kicked off of the island! Now go!
John: to playa de losers! Sure! Walks on the board!
Chris: geo, your choice! How shall he be eliminated man?
Geo: hmmmmmm... Grins! Chris I want him to take........ The.......... Hurl of shame!
Everyone cheers!
Geo: joy, want to do the homers?
Joy: smiles, gladly! Press the button!
John: BYE LUNATICS!!!!
Joy: so long and-
Geo: good riddance!smiles!
Joy: giggles while blushing! So true!
Chris: wow! So much drama! John is gone, joy and geo have a bond! And is Jayden the only one who notice what's wrong? Find out next time, on , total! drama! .......... their kids!