Teams!

Sorry no challenge only how it works out for the teams!
Chris: ok! After manny complaints well Le the person who was picked pick next for their team! And go!
Jayden: Danae!
Aj: tammy
Danae:dink
Tammy: hmmmm joy
Dink: geo
Joy: gia
Geo: maddy
Gia: Katie
Maddy:Logan
Katie:Syd
Logan:Kacey
Syd:conner
Kacey: ona
Conner: John
Ona: Nicky!
John: Charlotte
Nicky: Danny

Tommy: wait? How come they get an extra member?
Chris: cause I said so! Now you got till the end of the day to decide!have fun!
Maddy
Maddy: huuuhhhhh....
Kacey: greetings maddy!
Maddy: ahhhhh gasp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Kacey: maddy it's just me!
Maddy: ahhhhhhhhhhh- wait.... Who are you? And I'm terra. When ever maddy is shocked or scared I come out and try to help her calm down.
Kacey: intresting, who else is their?
Terra: only a few, maddy- commander , andy- love sick puppy, dannille- extremely happy or poisitive singer, jade- the self absorbed ego , lonnie- the fast exploring gymnast, hope: the guidance and leader, Mandy- the super genius, Tiffany the musical cowgirl, and zona-the powerful malevelent one!
Kacey: that's a big case!must be a handful
Terra: actually, she can control everyone most of the time, except zona! Well bye gasp! Ughhhh! My head!
Kacey: may I help you hide your MPd?
Maddy: wait you want to help me hide it.... Thanks!goes u and hugs her, btw, I'm a hugger!
Jayden
Jayden confessional- okay, first confessional, woo, so you probably already notice but I have a huge crush on Emma! I need to find a way for her to like me.... Till then I'll just small talk with her.!end
Jayden: soooooo.... What's our name?
Emily: I'm thinking the sky dogs!
Danae: cool!
Ona:yeah, if you want I can go to the sky now! La la la laaaaaaaaa... The birds pick her up and take her to the sky!
Danny: woah!stares as how the wind breeze and the glowing sunlight makes ona look like an angel!
Dink: cool trick! That can come in handy for the apocalypse!
Nicky: or a way to get better cell service.
--------------
Aj: so mi amor, want to be in an alliance?
Katie: sure.
Syd: count me in
Aj:good first chance we get we eliminate one of the sisters!
Katie:why them?
Aj: because their sisters! They have the vote of two! Plus if they get into an alliance!
Syd: good point!
Aj- confessional : I Alejandro jr vow to play this game, one of those twins are gonna get played! -End
Tommy: our team name is the speed warriors!
Emily: we're the sky dogs!
Chris: hah! You owe me ten bucks chef!
Emily: huh?
Chris: I bet chef that your team name would have a dog in it! Well that's all the time we have....soooo.... Tune in next time on total drama their kids!!