Kids got talent part two

Chris: and we're back! Time for the kids to show us what their made of! First up, for the Warriors! We have Conner!
Conner: for my talent I shall be doing an art! A brick wall with no paint? That shall be fixed! Makes a picture of dynamite! Boom goes the dynamite!
Chris: so?
Conner: 3....2...1.... The wall explodes!
Chris: cough! Impressive! Chef?
Chef:7!
Conner:smirks! Sweet.
Chris: ok, next we have Jayden! Doing 55 amazing skate boarding tricks and more!
Shows a skate park set up!
Jayden: let's roll! He starts of with a kick flip, then a front Ollie then a 360 into a ford slide, then he dose some more kick flips and ends doing a front flip of the board and landing on the board! Man! That was some awesome shredding!
Chris: it was ok, chef?
Chef: hm.....6.8!
Sky dogs: say what! Oh come on!
Emily: Jayden was athletic flexible and perfect out their! He deserves something else other than a 6.8!
Chris: don't care! Ok next we have Gia, using her hosting skills! Oh great, yippee.
Gia: ahem, welcome to total drama their kids! Last time we had a face out in a dodge ball game of the sky dogs and warriors! But for some ahem Emily and Jayden ahem it was a make out! The victorious sky dogs were victorious for another day! And John got the boot with no say! What will happen next on total drama ......... Their kids! And fin.bows!
Chef: 8.3
Gia: what?
Everyone: what?!
Chris: WHAT!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...... CHEF!!?!?! Starts throwing stuff at him!
Chef: oops! Uhhhhhhhh....... I meant 7.3!
Chris : better! Next we have............... Ona, singing!? Are you guys trying to loose?!
Ona: ahem! This song is called" I'm sorry" it was singed by..-
Geo: my mom!
Ona: yup! And I'm singing it for a very special someone! Sings sorry! It's on YouTube and on total drama world tour! And done!
Everyone cheers but chris!
Chris: bleh! Hate it! Booooooooooooo! Everyone stares at him, Boo! Chef?
Chef: 8.4!
Chris: and finally for the Warriors we have Aj!
Aj: my secret talent is....... Reading aloud from a special page made bye Emily's!
Emily: sees her diary and gasp! You wouldn't!
Aj: ahem, dear diary, I have many emotions for people on my team, there's dink....
Dink smiles.
He's kinda a scared little kid who hasn't learned from what's real and what's not. And he kinda smells funny. He's nice, but a scared smelly kid.
Dink frowns
There's Logan....
Logan stares at him
He's nice and artistic, but shy and awkward kind of kid.
Logan glares at him and Emily!
Then there's Danny!
Danny looks worried
There's something wrong with that kid when he comes by me,Ona,and maddy, turns out he has a crush on Ona?
Him and Ona are seen blushing madly, Danny though has a frown on his face and the look of embarrassment on his face
And for some reason he set Katie up in the elimination cause he thinks he's a, and I quote!" A misunderstood bad boy!" Ha! As if, he just doesn't know he's a kind careful kid yet!
Danny looks offended by Emily and stares at her!
Then there's Nicky, nicky,nicky, nicky,oh little ol'nicky......
Nicky just has no expression
He is kind but a total klutz! But that's my little cousins for yah!
Nicky just shrugs while everyone stares at him!
Then there's party going geo!
Geo just looks happy!
He is all out there, but he is reckless. He just starts having fun and telling secrets when he just met someone in an hour! But he also acts awkward around the twins on team warriors for some reason, like how his dad acted with his mom, I wonder if he likes one of them.
Geo know has his eyes wide out!
Then there's Ona...
Ona is still blushing!
She can be annoying but is sweet! But she really is like her mother, lives like the world is all peace and love! It just is kinda sad. The world is not just hugs and kisses, there's wars and disasters and enemies.
Ona starts to cry a little.
Then there's maddy
Maddy is in fear
I swear she has mpd! I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and hear her sleep talking and changing personalities! It's kinda weird! I mean why does she hide it? Is there a malevolent one? It kind of scares me.
Maddy is a little scared of how everyone is in shock
Now there's Danae, a very sweet girl...
Danae just smirks
But she kinda is over protective on her brother and dink? I mean her brother I understand, but dink? Why, there must be a reason. She is also can be a little blabby and clumsy! But she's pretty cool other thanks that.
She is just sits there and smirks
Then there's kacey!
Kacey doesn't care!
She is kind but creepy, and quiet, and calm. She reminds me of a hippy, but she also can be hyper, and loves sugar! Kind of a mix to me between a silly hipper nerd to a hippie with some kind of power!
Kacey smiles!
And fianally Jayden!
Jayden just looks to sees were Emily sits and sees her stares at him and runs off!
We're to start? He's kind,funny,nice,sarcastic, cute, awesome, athletic, likes my humor, and is probably one of the coolest dudes I ever met! But he only has one flaw! He's flawless! And super super super cute! He's a kind, sarcastic, and is a total hottie!
Jayden is seen with a huge smile!
And that's how I feel about my team mates! Oh and if anyone reads this your gonna pay! The en- the book explodes! And aj is sent flying in the air!
Emily: hey Conner! Thanks! And also Aj! Boom goes the dynam- jerk! Sits down next to Jayden smiling and blushing! Then relies what he read and runs away in fear!
Jayden: dreamy sighs! Well they probably just lost!
Chef: 2!
Chris: wow! Aj! Well played! And totally hilarious to see Emily explode yo and send you flying into the air!
Next and finally is..... Logan!
Logan: walks on stage with his guitar! This song goes out to a very special girl at camp I like! Sings I love you like a love song baby! Ahem, ( he's already finished the song and is adding this!)oh I love you like a love song baby.... And that baby is you.... Points at maddy, and she blushes,and then runs off stage to chef. So?
Chef:9.6! Sky dogs win! Again! Again! And again!
Logan: YES!!!!! Then runs to maddy.sooooooo......
Maddy: soooooooo.......
Logan: did you like it?
Maddy: NO!
Logan: looks crushed! Huh? Oh.....
Maddy: I loved it! Hugs him! Your so sweet and kind! But wait? Don't you know that I have mpd?
Logan: yup! And that just makes me like you more!
Maddy:stands there in shock frozen.. I-I-iii-I.....
Logan: oh no! Did I break you?
Maddy: has a huge goofy grin! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yeah! Kisses him on the cheek!
Logan: uhhhhhhh.... Faints.
Maddy: giggles, your funny. Leaves!
Chris: ok warriors! Vote now!
Confessional!
Conner: it's-
Joy: quite obvious-
Gia- I mean come on-
Tommy- what he did was so uncool!
Tammy: smirks, bye bye!
Aj: Conner!
Charolette: Aj!
-------------------
Everyone is at the camp fire and everyone has a marshmallow but Aj and Tommy!
Chris: and the final marshmallow of the night goes to.................... Tommy!
Aj: grrrrrrrrrr! You guys just lost one heck of a player! You know that!
Joy: smirks, oh really? We're is that player we lost that was so important? I don't see any?
Everyone laughs at Aj!
Chris: joy, since that made me laugh it's your choice!
Joy: the cannon!
Aj is in the cannon!
Syd: bye A-cray-cray!! Ha! Pun!
Aj: grrrrrrr.....! I'll be back! Gets fired!
Chris: and yet ends another hilarious episode of total! drama! their kids!