Dodge ball war!part one!

Chris: last time on total drama! The contestants tried to face their fears! Emily kissed Jayden! Danae and dink made an alliance! And Tammy and aj still hasn't done anything to bad! So many questions! So many answers! Find out here! Right now! on total drama their kids!
------------------
Geo: yawn! Wait..... Where's the air horn?
Jayden: now that we're use to the horn we woke up ten minutes early! You wanna go for a ride with me?
Geo: sure! They go out and start skateboarding! Soooooo......
Jayden: what cha think the next challenge is?
Geo: don't know, what cha think about j- air horn!
Jayden: ooh! Time to head back! Race yah! Zooms past him as fast as a cheetah!
Geo: woah!
--------
Chris: welcome campers! Today's challenge is a classic! Time to play some..... Everyone walks in with him!
Everyone: DODGE BALL?
Chris: yup, now pick who's going to be first up!
Emily: gulp! I'll be first up! Mind: I'm not making the same mistake dad did!
Jayden: smiles! I'll play!
Dink:  I'll also play!
Danae: me too!
Danny: and I'll be number five! Grins!
Ona: good luck team! You can do it Danny!
Danny: sighs dreamily!then gets hit by a dodge ball! Ow! Hey! Wait a..... Oh shoot! Face palms his self and gets hit again! And goes and sits next to Ona!
Ona: Danny, are you ok?!
Danny: is all dizzy, yeah... Uh hot stuff....faints.
Ona: blushes, and then giggles. If you say so.... Cutie. Pecks him on the check!
Jayden: your going down jr!
Aj: grrrrrrrrrr...... Don't call me jr!
Tammy: gets an idea and takes out a rope and creates a dodge ball wreaking ball! Hey aj!
Aj: grins! Ha ha ha! Grows it and it hits Danae and dink!
Jayden: throws the ball and it hits aj and Tammy! Ok 2 vs 3, me and Emily vs tommy Gia and charloette.
Gia: eat this! Throws the ball at Emily but Jayden catches it!
Jayden: I rather have you  eat that!trows the ball and is about to get charloette out but tommy steps in front of her and takes the hit!
Tommy: ouch!
Jayden: my bad!
Emily: take this! Throws the ball and hits Charlotte.
Jayden: nice shot!
Emily: thanks!
Gia: hi ya! Throws the ball at Emily but Jayden sees her!
Jayden: Emily! look out!pulls her out of the way but she falls on Jayden! Accidentally kissing him again! They break a part and blush madly!
Emily: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- gets hit by a ball
Jayden: grrrrrrrr! Hits Gia with the ball and wins! Yes!air fist pump!
Geo: woo we won the first round!
Jayden: we did? Oh we did! Woo! Stares at Emily!
Confessional Jayden: this day just keeps on getting better and better! Dreamy sighs!
End!
Wow the sky dogs are ahead of the game! Will team warriors finally have a victory? Or will it be the winning sky dogs who won't loose! Find out after the break!