Romance on the run, talent, and in your face! Part two!

Chris: and we're back! For the first one on the run we have for the Warriors, Tammy and Syd! For team sky dogs we have Kacey and Nicky! GO!!
Tammy just picks Syd up and runs! Kacey somehow levitates! And  grabs Nicky and floats with her! But then chef starts shooting them with golf balls!
Nicky: OW! Gets hit in the back!
Tammy: let's go! Hits the ball at Nicky! Ha!
Nicky falls!
Kacey: oh no! Nicky! Are you ok?
Nicky: yeah, but there we need to catch up! Starts running fast!
Kacey: Nicky watch out!  There's a bomb!
Nicky: what! Where's the Bo-gets blown up with Kacey and hits the finish line before Tammy does!
Chris: and the sky dogs win!
Tammy: what! Noooooooooooo! This stinks! Kicks a tree! But then regrets it! OW!!!!
Chris: ok time for the next part! A talent love show! Girls how do you want to show you love?
Ona and Gia: Sing!
Chris: ok, how bout you boys?
The boys are just staring at the girls.
Chris: hello?
Danny: Art! Huh?
Chris: uhhhhh.... The boys shall do art! You got ten minutes to rehearse, go go GO! Blows air horn!
Danny
Danny: hmmmmmmm...... What to do what to do? I can draw her! Draws her. Do you think it's to realalistic? Shows how he drew her in a beautiful dress and is singing her love. Ahhhhh....dreamy sigh.
Chris: hmmmmmm..... Man you got it bad if you like her singing!
Danny: roles his eyes while blushing, what ever man.
Ona and gia!
Ona: I know just what to sing!
Gia: me to! Mine is bad boy!
Ona: huh?
Gia: here let me sing it for you "be my bad boy, be my man, be my weekend love, but don't be my friend!"
Ona: that was wonderful! I'm singing sk8er boy! It's a great song for love, giggles!
Microphone: 5 minutes left till show time!
Ona: I need to get dress!
Conner
Conner: well I can spray paint something for her! But what....... Hmmmmm..... Huh? Sees Danny staring evilly at his journal. Heh heh he! Takes his journal. What's this? Looks and sees a bunch of pictures of Ona! Huh?
Danny: give it back!
Conner: sure! I just can't believe you have a crush on Ona!
Danny: uhh...shhhhhhh... I do not!
Conner:grins! Yes you do! Ha ha ha ha-
Danny: well you like Gia the queen of TV over there!
Conner: stops laughing and is wide eye while blushing, uhhhhhh....-
Danny: wait.... You actually do like her! Ha!
Conner: shut it big mouth! Punches him! Uh oh.
Danny: grrrrrr! Tackles him!
............
The show
Gia: is in a purple sparkly dress. Ahem, I will like to sing a song called bad boy!
P.s. she sings bad boy! If you want to here the song go to the last chapter! Done! Everyone claps for her!
Ona: comes in with a blue sparkling dress and her hair in a pony tail. I shall be singing sk8er boy! Hit it Logan! Logan plays guitar to the beat of the song!
P.s. Also this is on this chapter! Done!
Chris: not bad for a singer related to Ella! Next Conner!
Conner is showed with a black eye and some bruises. Uhhhhh..... Starts to paint her name and makes her siting on top of her name! How's that?
Chris: meh!
Danny: comes on stage and shows a picture of ona he drew! Is this ok?
Everyone just stares at how realistic it is and then starts laughing while Ona blushes and giggles.
Danny: what so- gahhh!sees the picture of Ona with her birds picking her up (her signature pose!) inside a heart!then he hides it. Uhhhhhhhh..... Wrong picture! Heh heh..... He is blushing a lot..... Here we go!
Everyone: woah!...... Wow! Shows a picture of Ona floating in the sky like an angel and the sun shining in the back and her name in fancy bubble letters above it!
Ona: wow!
Chris:not bad! Chef who won?
Chef: hmmmmmm....... Warriors!
Everyone: gasp! What!
Warriors: woo! Yes! We finally one part of a challenge! They celebrate!
Chris: well the real challenge still has one left! Oh Emily charloette! Jayden tommy! Time for the final challenge! We're gonna have a love-o-meter to see who's the cutest couple while you guys try to act like a couple.
Emily: wait.... What?
Chris: yup! Chef bring it in!
Chef brings in the love-o-meter!!
Chris: love time in 3......2....1!
...........
Charlotte: soooo.... Holds his hand while blushing!
Tommy: uhhhhhh..... Sooooo....... Blushing a lot!
Charlotte:  what should we do? Hug? Hugs him!
Tommy: uhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Score: 8.5!
Charolette: yesss! Hugs tommy more and doesn't let go!
Tommy: uh..... Dreamy Sigh
...........
Jayden: talk to me!
Emily: no!
Jayden: talk to me!
Emily: no!
Jayden: please! Does a sad puppy dog eyes!
Emily: stares at his sad puppy dog eyes..... Uhhhhhhh........... Fine!
Jayden: yessss! Hugs her!
Emily: smiles! So what ya wanna talk about?
Jayden: smirks! Did you mean it?!
Emily: mean what?
Jayden: what you said about me in your diary!
Emily:gulp! Uhhhhhhhhhhh...........is blushing madly! Yes!
Jayden: really?
Emily: yeah! It's ok-
Jayden: wait! Before you say any thing! I....... kisses her!breaks the kiss and holds her hand!
Emily: Frozen! Huh?
Score: 11! Out of 10!
Everyone: huh?
Chris: sky dogs win.... Again! But it was just a reward challenge so......... Enjoy the Chris bucks and coins for the auction next time! On the total drama their kids after math!
Sky dogs: cheers! Yessssss!
Chris: well tune in next time for total drama their kids!