Come back!

Geoff: it's time for the ultimate comback!
Danny: wait! I didn't get to sing how I felt!
Geoff: fine dude! Just make it quick!
Danny: ok, I normally don't sing, but this is how I feel for a special girl! sings  stitches. And that's how I feel!
AJ: and you seriously think your a bad boy?
Danny: oh just shut up A-jerk! Or should I say A-cray cray!
AJ: grrrrrrr!
Ona: uh, Danny, uhhhhhhhh........ Just I-
Danny: Ona! Please listen to what I have to say.
Brigette: not to be rude, but can you go and do that some where else?
Danny: fine! Grabs her hand and leaves!
Geoff: ok! Time for the come back challenge! Katie vs John! Who will win! There's spices, lasers,meatballs, paint ball, leaches, dirt bombs, and also syrup! Who knows what will happen?! No one!?!
Katie: yeah yeah, let's play! Starts to run off into the game maze!
Brigette: the game is a simple paint ball game, but you have to find your random weapon and hit your opponent out! Ready..... GO!
..........
Katie
Katie: Katie gonna win! Wait! Slaps her self and takes out some medicine and eats it! Your the only thing that keeps me sane med! If I took ex you before the challenge I wouldn't be out now! But now I have a chance to back! Trips over something! Ooh! A paint ballon bazooka! This will be fun! Cameos herself!
Aj: wow! So that's why she's on and off again with me?! Wait.... That's not what I meant! Face palms!
.............
John
John: hmmmm......... Ooh! Sees a few smoke bombs! And powder! Also a few paint balls and a sling shot! This will be fun! But I need a base! Starts to build a fort with traps! Perfect! Runs off but gets stuck in his trap! Dang it! Help! Ugh! Grabs out his pocket knife that looks a little bloody! And cuts himself out! (But one of his long sleeve rips and shows like 7 cuts!) oh no! Covers it and runs!
AJ: very interesting!
...........
Katie
Katie: her johny John John! Come out come out were ever you are! Hears something in the bush! A-ha!
AJ: WAIT SEÑORITA!
Katie: oh, it's junior, A- Jerk, and or A-cray cray!
AJ: rolls his eyes! What ever. I came to help, but I guess you don't want it.
Katie: nope!
AJ: to think I actually cared about you cause I made a mistake!
Katie: wait, what?!
AJ: I felt bad for once! Ok! I didn't know you needed medicine to keep you calm! So you don't go crazy like your mom! Or devour everything in sight like your dad! So I came to help! But you don't want it so I'll just leave!leaves!
Katie: wha- huh? How! Whatever! I have a challenge to win! Katie gonna win! Woo! Eyes go wide! Wait, how did he know about my med?!
...........
John
John: ok, her Katie Katie Katie! Come out so I can blast you!
Bush rumbles!
John: ah ha! Shoots the bush!
A raccoon hops out and grrrrr's at John
John: like I'm scared of a-
The little called all his friends and transformed into that mega raccoon!
John: RACCOON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Runs from the raccoon! Then bangs into Katie who accidentally touches his arm! What the @'#%#*!
Geoff: family show John!
Katie: John?! What's up with your arm? Why is their so many cuts? Why does your pocket knife look bloody? Why is- gasp!wait a minute! Did you do that?! Man those are bad cuts! Here, take this! Rips off her sleeve and hands it to him!
John: puts on the sleeve! Thanks!
Katie: so did you do that to your arm?
John: uhhhhhhh well you see....... Tries to throw a smoke bomb at her but she ducks! Dang it!
Katie: ahhhhhhhh! Swings on a vine and shoots him with paint a lot! But drops her med! Oh no! Jumps down and grabs her med! My babies!
John: shoots her with paint! Yes!
Katie: your already out!
Brigette: congrats John and Katie for winning the come back, causing drama! And earning us 1,000,002 views! But before we go...... It's time to see who's on who's team! Katie! For shooting John first! You get to decide!
Katie: Katie wants to be a sky dog! Ha ha ha! Eyes go wide and she slaps herself! Excuse me for a moment!
Geoff: what's her problem dude?
John: well...... Looks at his arm.... I don't know!
AJ: it's probably just an instinct! Izzy is her mom!
Brigette: fair enough! So Katie is a sky dog and John is a speed warrior! How will things turn out for them in the game?! Is this the last time we seen them? Or is it only the beginning?!
Geoff: find out next time on TOTAL! DRAMA! THEIR! KIDS!