Romance on the run,talent, and in your face!! Part one!!

Chris: last time on total drama their kids! We had a talent show with crazy talents! Explosions! Athletics! And awesome drama when Aj read from Emily's diary! But for being A-Jerk! Aj got the boot! What will happen this time on total drama their kids!
.......
Tammy: i need to find a new alliance.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........looks and sees Conner and tommy just punching each other while talking while both are blushing madly! Perfect! Hey Conner and tommy!
Conner: what do you want?
Tommy: yeah! We're busy right now!
Tammy: woah,calm down kiddies!i just want an alliance with you!smiles!
Conner: hmmmmmmmm.........
Tommy: hmmmmmmmm.........
Conner and tommy: nod at each other! No!
Tammy: huh?
Conner: sorry, but we know why A jerk was booted out! Only someone from the other team will be in an alliance with you!
Tammy: hmmmmmmm........ Looks and sees geo and Danny talking! I got it! Thanks c-man and t-boy! runs over to geo and Danny and pull them into a bush!
Conner: well that back fired!
Tommy: better them then us!
Conner:true! Starts to hit him and block his hits again!
.................
Tammy: hello Danny and geo!
Danny: what the-
bleep!covers his mouth!
Danny: heck! I was gonna say what the heck is wrong with you?!
Geo: yeah crazy tam!
Tammy: grrrrrrr, listen you guys aren't my first choice but are my last chance for an alliance! So are you in?!
Danny: no.
Geo: nope!
Tammy: I was hoping you would say that! Puts them in an arm lock! It be a shame if something happened to Ona and joy!(shows them Ona and joy!) your choice!
Danny and geo: look as pale as a ghost! Ugh fine!
Confessional
Tammy: hah! It worked! Those knuckle heads have a weakness I know! Love, so stupid and awful! Now evil connection is a different story!
End
Air horn! Time for today's challenge!
Everyone:ugh!
...............
Emily: walking alone.
Jayden and Danae: you ok?
Kacey: yeah, your aurora is in terrible conditions right now!
Dink, Ona, Logan, and maddy: and we're getting worried!
Emily: sighs, ugh what Ever! Runs away but Nicky stops her!
Nicky: dudes listen up! I think we all need to forget about what happened last challenge! Those are private personal thoughts and who has never felt that way about someone raise your hand?!
No one raises there hand?
Nicky: exactly!
Jayden: nick! She ran away while you were talking!
Nicky: huh? turns to see her running away! After her!everyone starts running after her!
Chris: finally! Ok today's challenge is what I like to call the love run!
Everyone: huh?
Chris: 3 pairs from each team, one pair will race for a 2k 3 legged race through an obstacle course! Now let's see whose with who! For team warriors! We have......
It lands on Conner and Gia!
Gia: WHAT! WHY?
Conner: meh, it could be worse.smirks. Right princess?
Gia:gasp! Blushes! Grrrrrrrrr!
Conner: whispers to tommy "she's cute when she's mad."
Chris: what a cute couple! Everyone but Conner and Gia laughs our giggles!ok, next! We have........it lands on Tammy and Syd!
Tammy: what! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
Chris: yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Syd:wait, I have to be with evil mc going boing? No!
Chris: awwwwwwww, so cute! And drama filled!
Syd and Tammy: grrrrrrrr......
Chris: and finally......
Lands on tommy and charloette!
Chris:awwwww.... No drama couple!
No complains!
Chris: no complains, eh? Ok..... For the sky dogs! Lands on Nicky and kacey!
Nicky: wait, what-
Kacey: appears out of no were! Greetings! Nicky! Gives the same sly look her father does!
Everyone: ohhhhh! That's what Cody gave you in your genes!
Nicky: smiles at her! You have a cute smile!
Kacey: blushes a lot! u-uh.... Thanks n-n-nicky!
Chris: well now we have the odd couple! NEXT! Lands on Danny and Ona! Oh it's hottie and cutie! Everyone laughs!( when they called each other that in the dodge ball episode/chapter!)
Danny: uhhhhh.... Is confused, what?
Everyone ( especially Ona!) : nothing!
Chris: and finally......
Emily: crosses her fingers and whispers! Please not me and Jayden.
Lands on Emily and Jayden!
Emily: awh come on!
Jayden: stares at her in awe! Huh. Guess we're together!puts his arm around her!
Emily: her face is blushing so much she  has the same color as tomato soup! Uhhhhhhhhh..... Runs next to Ona!
Chris: wow! A lot of drama! SCORE! Well for team sky dogs for winning the last challenge you get a bunch of fire works and mic's! Team warriors, you get roller skates and a lighter! What's the challenge who's on which part! And what are these tools for? Find out after the break on total drama their kids!