!Smashcart race!

Chris: last time on total drama their kids! We had a lock down, were, not only did the warriors played a shocking and funny game of t or d!, but also ona's feelings for Danny finally were shown to Danny after she kissed him! But in the end evil crushed love when Tammy threatened joy to kiss Danny!, and then Tammy kissed Ona! Getting her stuck to a bush, losing the challenge! And catching the mystery choice! The dock of shame!..... What will happen next? Will Danny miss Ona? And will Tammy take over as the evil ruler? Or will syd expose him as bad news first? Find out this and more! On total, drama, ...... THEIR KIDS!!!!
...................................
Danny: sigh! Cries! Ugh! Ona.........
In the bush
Jayden: man, he has it bad! For ona!
Dink and Danae: yeah! Blushes...
Emily: you sure got that right!
Geo: yeah, I feel bad at him but am mad at him also at the same time!
Out side!
Danny: huh.......
Tammy: hah ha! Talk about you to losers! You and geo! Love suckers! Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Joy: leave him alone! You, you, you..... Big bully! Punches him! But he blocks it's! Ow!
Tammy: listen up squirt! You'll do as I say or else!
Joy: or else what? Bully!
Tammy: otherwise I tell you know who you like him!
Joy: grrrrrr...... Go ahead! Tell geo I like him! I need to apologize to Danny cause of how you black mailed me! Kicks him in "the spot!
Tammy: ow! Grrrrrrrrrrrr......
Everyone: gasp!
Geo: wait! You like me? He asked blushing?
Joy: uh, how did you like my outfit? Ask nervously blushing!
Geo: huh?
Joy: kisses his cheek! Gotta go! Bye! Runs away!
Geo: uhhhhhhhhh...... What just happened?
Bleep!
Chris: wakey! wakey! Campers! It's challenge time!
Everyone: sighs!
Chris: today's challenge is the smash cart Race!
Jayden,geo,Tammy, and conner: woo hoo!
Chris: but first you need to build your cars! Oh, and sabotage is aloud during the race!
Jayden and tammy: woo hoo! Wait! Grrrrrrrr....... Stares at each other angrily!
Chris: yup! So you have a half an hour! Go!
Sky dogs
Jayden: I love this challenge!
Danae: of course you do! You love to build and drive go carts!
Emily: ok, as team leader I say Jayden and Danae will build our car while we get them supplies! What do you guys need?
Jayden: an engine! A few levers and buttons! Rope! Wheels! A stringing wheel, two pedals! And a few seats! Also we can use some wood, tennis event balls, sling shots, fire works, oil, marbles, feathers, and nails.
Emily: ok! Let's go!
Jayden: sis! Let's build a structure!
............
Warriors
Tammy: let me build the car! Grins!
Everyone: NO!
Tommy: does anyone else know how to build a car?!
Conner: I do!
Everyone but tammy: sweet!
Conner: but I have a condition.......
Everyone: ugh!
Conner: I want princess to  help me!
Gia: blushes! No wa-
Joy: she'll do it! Pushes her close to him! And I know she will cause she owes me!
Gia: now you all owe me for this! Helps out!
Tammy: is building something! And I'll do the sabotage part!
Everyone: no!
..............
Chris: ok, time to judge the cars! First up..... Team speed warriors!
Conner: I give you what I call..... Carla!
A huge graffiti black van with boosters are shown! With also a laser!
Gia: ok! Who's laser is that!
Everyone looks at tammy!
Tammy: whaaat!?
Chris: not bad, moving on! Sky Dogs!
Jayden: well, ours is called the......
Emily: dog house?!
Everyone laughs at her but Jayden!
Jayden: just look at the jeep!
A jeep with 3 rows of 2 are shown! And on that jeep is a few levers and buttons! And there's two squirters under the rocket boosters! In the shot gun, there's a tennis ball launcher, in the second row there's two sling shots with marbles! And in the third row, there's a lever, and a rocket launcher and danae's bazooka!
Chris: you two went all out!
Danae: we're really serious about competition! Well I am! Jayden likes to have fun over winning!
Jayden: hey!
Chris: Lets start the race! Ready....set..... Go!
Both people race off!
Jayden: Emily! Shoot the window!
Emily: uh, ok! Starts shooting and breaking their windows as they past them!
Tommy: Charlotte! Throw some rocks at them!
Charlotte: yes tommy! Trows some Rocks at them!
Tommy: mega boosters! Drives past them!
Conner: hey, princess! Check this out! Flips a switch and the car Rams into the other!
Nicky: hey! Shoots a marble at them!
Kacey: oh no! Sees a lizard in the road then sees some birds! Feather friends! Help your sisters and brothers protect Mother Earth!
All the birds attack the warriors
Nicky: sees the lizard in the road and uses a net to save it! Then sees kacey staring at him as he lets it go! Uhhhhhhh....... Hey there..... Good job on getting those- the warriors ram the cars into each other and kacey falls on top of him! He blushes, and then shoots another marble!
Gia: the marble hits her in the eye! ow! That hurts! Has a black eye now!
Conner: grrrrrrrr! Goes out the window and punches nicky then comes back with a bird attacking him! Get it off of me!
Gia: stares at him, but then giggles! Thanks! But if you excuse me! Throws a huge rock at nicky!
Joy: sis, were suppose to use those on the car!
Gia: oh...... Oops.
Tammy: I'll take care of it! Shoots his laser! Then sees there windows melt!
Jayden: what the heck! Rams them! Danae! Whoooo! Whoooooo!
Danae: eat this! Shoots fire works and bricks at the car!
Tammy: oh yeah! Shoots his laser! Then. Throws a rock at her and knocks her out!
Dink: gasp! Your worse then zombies! Take this! Shoots his zombie device at him which blows up and he is now covered in smoke and he has messy hair! Whoops! It sliped!
Geo: grrrrrrr..... This is for black mailing joy! Presses a button that un leashes oil and the car slides!
Everyone: ahhhhhhhhhh!
Syd: back of! Throws a rock but tammy gets in the way! Tammy! Look out!
Tammy: huh? Gets hit in the face and looses a tooth! OW!!!!
Jayden: geo! Press the other button!
Geo: ok! Presses the other button which lets out a pack of nails and gives them 3 flat tires, sweet!
Danny: let me press a button! Presses a big red one!
Jayden and Danae: no! The car explodes!
Danny: uh oops! Heh he!
Chris: as the only ones with a car left..... The warriors win!
Warriors: woo!
Sky dogs: Danny!
Danny: oops! Uhhhhhh....... Sorry........ Let me guess, I'm....
Jayden: out! Sorry bro!
Danny: sigh! Whatever......
Geo: on the bright side you'll see ona on the after math!
Danny: perks up! You're Right! Woo! Everyone vote me out! Runs off!
Geo: he gots it bad!
Jayden: true that!
............
Elimination ceremony!
Chris: well this is a first! Its an unanimous vote! The loser tonight is................. Danny!
Danny: yesss! Bye guys! It's been fun! Bye!
Chris: today's home device shall be........ Conner?
Conner: how about the cannon! Blaster!
Danny: bye guys! Gets shot out of the  cannon! Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Chris: well there goes one more annoying camper! Well there tune in for more drama, next time on total drama....... Their kids!