Toxic boxing! Part 2.

Gia: in a bush. Welcome back to total drama-
Chris: Where's that camera?
Gia: total drama their kids! So far it's a one one tie! Who will win? And who will scream in pain?! Apparently John! But who else?
Chris: HEY! That's my line wannabe! Pushes Her!
Gia: ow!
Chris: let see who's next? Spins the wheel and it lands on tammy! Tammy!
Tammy: hehe! Shouldn't be to hard! Grins, but then sees who he has to fight! Uhhhhh......gulp!
Chris: I'm gonna enjoy this! Ohhhhhhh izzy!
Izzy: WEEEEEE! Swings on a vine and slaps him!
Tammy: OW!
Izzy: IZZY ATTACK! Tackles Tammy!
........
Katie: GO MOM!😆
Syd: if she wins, we don't get a point. 😇
Katie: and Tammy gets beaten up, my mom wins, and we vote him out! 😉
Syd: ohhhhhhh! Ok!
.....
Shows Tammy heading into an ambulance!
Chris: now that was awesome!
Izzy: AGAIN! AGAIN!
Everyone stares at Katie.
Katie: what?
Izzy: now Time for mother daughter bonding! 😆 😆 grabs Katie and runs off!
Chris: HEY! She hasn't done her turn yet!
Izzy: Weeeeeeeeee! Swings on a vine with Katie!
Katie: here I go again.
.......
Chris: next up is...... Jayden!
Jayden: huh? Ok, wish me luck. Kisses Emily real quick and goes up!
Emily: blushes! Good luck. Giggles!
Chris: and your fight will be against......... Lands on Noah!
Emily: is as white as a ghost! Oh no!
Noah: oh yes!
Chris: man, you can't by that type of face! Points at Emily and Jayden!
.....
Confessional
Emily: oh no! Oh no! Oh no no no no no nooooooooooooooooo! Every boy I like or date my dad scares off! But I really like Jayden! And now he's gonna see my dad dissing, chasing him, and being all snarky..... To be fair me and my mom also dis him and are snarky, we just won't chase him out.
.....
Jayden: oh come on! The first time I'm meeting her dad and we have to fight?!
Chris: I don't see a problem with it! Smirks!
Jayden: Where isn't there a problem their!?
Conner: oh just suck it up and fight already!
Jayden: stay out of this Conner!
Geo: come on bro, it's ok.
Jayden: sighs. Fine. Gets on the stage! Hello Noah. It's nice to finally- Noah punches him. -meet you- OW! Holds his cheek.
Emily: DAD!
Noah: what? It the point of the game!
Emily: your fighting my boy friend! I don't care about the game!
Jayden: it's ok Emily. Picks him up and lays him on the ground and sits on his back!
Noah: hey! Get off of me! Tries to get up but can't! Smart move, for toddler.😒
Jayden: rolls his eyes. What ever. Hears the bell. I'm out of here. Walks off!😏
Chris: point jayden! Awwww..... I was hoping for more violence!
Izzy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Tackles Noah to the ground! Hi Noah! You here to?!
Noah: God, why?😞
Chris: better. Last round! And it's worth 3 points! So it's anyone's game! Ready... Let's see who's up?! Spins and it lands on......... Gia!
Gia: what?! Awwwwww........
Conner: come on gia! You can do it!
Chris: you must fight....... Lightning!
Lightning: Sha-boom!
Gia: how is he a fear?
Chris: someone here is afraid of getting struck by lightning... Again.
Nicky: blushes some! So?😳
Chris: rolls his eyes! We can't have you fight a storm cloud soooooo.... We brought the next best thing! 😈 fight!
Gia: I am not gonna- lightning hits her! Ow! Couldn't you've at least let me Finnish my sen- lightning tackle some her! Ow! Stop th- gets punched again!
Lightning: girl you talk to much! It's time for you to get beaten by the lightning sha-bam!
Gia: hey! Why do you think your gonna win?
Lightning: cause lightning always wins! Especially against a girl!
Gia: why you little! Kicks him in the spot as hard as she could then pushes him to the ground!
Everyone: oohhhhhhh!
Lightning: sha-mommy!....
Chris: 2 points, Gia.
Gia: what?!
Chris: that was a low kick. That's just cold. And that's why I gave you two!
Lightning: sha-ha!
Gia: why you little- tries to attack lightning, but gets hold back by joy and Conner! Let me at him! LET ME AT HIM!!!!!
.......
Chris: and the final fight is....... Lands on geo!
Geo: gulp, chillax guys, no sweat dudes.
Chris:And he will be fighting...... Joy!
Geo and Joy: what?! Blush!
Chris: yup! Joy vs geo! Who will win?! Find out next time! On total drama their kids!.....
Emily: seriously?!
Jayden: again?!.....