Phobia's reval part 2

Chris: and we're back!
Maddy: Chris! Can we call time out and you do the warriors while we go and fix this drama with more drama?
Chris: sure! Just make sure you are ready when we're done!
Maddy: girls go for Emily! Boys stay here and make sure Jayden's alright!
Danae: let me come to! I need to talk to her!runs to her!
Ona: do you know we're she is?
Danae: no clue!
Kacey: i do! Follow me! Runs behind the warriors girl cabin and hears crying and a jiggly bush!shhh...
Emily:crying her eyes out 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.Ughhhhh..... Why in the world did I do that!
Danae: that's what I want to know!😡
Emily:uhhhhhhh......😢😰
....--------.....
Geo: is he alright?
Dink: no clue!
Jayden: wakes up, huh? what happen? And why do my lips feel weird?
Dink: Emily got over excited when you overcame your fear, and sort of cause she was excited for you, she uhhhhh....
Geo: she kissed you man! And then you fainted!
Jayden: say what!
Geo: she kissed you!
Jayden: she kissed me? She kissed me!has a big goofy grin!😃 that starts to slowly go in shock and fear!😨
Danny: what's wrong dude?!
Jayden: uhhhh... Well.... You see I like Emily, but if my sister finds her she'll scream in her ear and punch her in the gut! At least she did that to the other 4 girls that has liked me or I liked them!
Geo: so you and Emily! Niccccccce man!
Jayden: yeah.....😊 wait! I need to tell her how I feel! runs off!
......---------.......
Chris: sooo... Aj! Go inside this robot!
AJ: never!
Chris: ok! Charolette! Kiss tommy!
Tommy: wait, what!her?
Charolette: wait, HIM!!!! No offense.
Tommy: none taken.
Chris: just kiss each other already!
Tommy:only if your cool with it!
Charolette: you care on how I feel?
Tommy: yeah, for a lot of things.
Charolette: gazes at him with a dreamy smile and pecks him on the lips! Uhhh.... Blushes.
Tommy: uhhhh.....
Chris: it's now 3-3!
.......-------......
Emily: uhhhhhhhhh........ Okay fine! I like your brother! Please don't hurt me!
Danae: screams loud! Ahem, ok.
Everyone: huh?
Danae: wellll, I want my bro to be happy, and you seem to care for him other than how he is famous in skaters magazine. Plus, I think he likes you! So yeah, I approve for you guys to be together.
Emily: but he doesn't like me back, we're just, sigh, friends, I should just get over my little crush! I'm going for a walk.leaves.
Maddy: well that back fired!
Danae: majorly!
Kacey and Ona: yup!
........----......
Jayden:ok! I just need to find her and-oof! Bangs into some one! Ow! Klutz much!
???: ow! Watch were your going nimrod! Wait Jay?
Jayden: Emily?
Jayden: listen I need to tell you something-
Emily: you just like me as a friend. It's ok, I won't cause anymore drama.
Jayden: yes! Exactly! Wait no!
Emily: it's fine, I over my stupid little crush anyway, Kay?
Jayden: oh, ok. They separate!
Confessional
Emily: it's for the best. I'm totally over his awesome hair, cute smile, his awesome personality,his funny sense of humor, his cool athletic skills, his eyes that look like chocolate that I can look into for hours, and his- wait! No! Emily get over it he doesn't like you back!
Jayden: Wahhhhhhhhh!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I liked her so much! Wahhhhhh!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...sniff, well it's over..... Noooooo!runs out of the confessional.
Danae and dink: ( behind the confessional) this is not good! Wait your spying on them to?! Stop copying me! Ok!..... Wait!
Danae:stop!.... Ok we need to get those two together! Agreed?
Dink: agreed! I get jay and you get Emily!
Danae: cool, let's do this!
.......-------......
Chris: ok!syd went in the cave,tommy failed to fight a ninja! Ok, Tammy pet a spider, and conner didn't stare at a picture of ezikal! Gia!Make a speech about physics!
Gia:uhhhhh...
Chris: booooooo!
Gia: um, uhhhhh....
Joy: you can do it sis!
Gia: ahem, physics come in different ways, theirs physical Ed, physics of science and cooking!
Many in our simple life!the end!
Chris: eh!point warriors! And now! John you have to stay in the cell all day!
5 seconds later!
John: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Runs out! Dang!
It's 3-5! Next is the sky dogs! After this short break!......