Which One? Oh, That One. ~ Chapter 6

Your POV

Making my way to 5th period.. heh, making my way downtown, walking fast! I felt someone poke my shoulder. Someone probably did it on accident. Then I felt it again. I turned, to see a grinning girl with raven hair and amber eyes. She was wearing a purple t-shirt, and denim shorts. "Hehe! My name is Aphmau, and I want as many friends as possible! So, what's your name?!" She said with a perky voice. "My name is (f/n)." I said blankly. "Ooooh! That's a super duper pretty name! Hehe! Where do you sit at lunch? Wanna be best friends!?" She said, a huge grin resting on her face. I sighed, "I'll show you at lunch.." I really don't want to put up with someone like her. But.. she seems nice. 

/////

"Oooh! I'm so excited to get to know my future bestie! Hehe!" Aphmau squealed as she followed a few feet behind me to where Garroth and I sit. "Welcome to my humble abode." I said, slinging my bag onto the seat. Aphmau's brows were furrowed when she saw Garroth. He looked up at her, and gave me a sideways glance. Aphmau's eyes narrowed. "I don't know you... I don't know you! I thought I knew everybody in the school now! Are you new? What's your name? Where did you come from!?" She asked, surprisingly forcefully. He stole another glance at me. I put my fists on my hips. "Garroth, answer her." I said crossly. He glared at me. 

"The name's Garroth.." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not new. I've been here for a couple years."
"Well that can't be right! I know everybody!" Aphmau said, a sudden hint of sadness in her voice. "Well, you see, Garroth here only just started talking." I explained. "Okay! Hehe, wait.. OMI! Aren't you the girl who broke up with Laurence?!" She gasped. Garroth smirked, and I swear I heard him whisper "sweet revenge." I looked back at those copper eyes. "Yes." I answered. "Hey, can I talk to you, in private?" She asked. I glanced from her to Garroth, and back to her. "Fine." I turned to the blondie. "Please excuse us.." 

She dragged me into the bathroom. "Okay, okay. Sooooo, which one!?" She said, her girly voice giving me a slight headache. "Um.. I'm not sure I understand." I replied. She rolled her eyes. "You know, Garroth and Laurence!" She whispered. I raised an eyebrow. "What about them?" She looked at me with big brown eyes. "I should have known you were so oblivious! (You're one to talk, Aph!) They both really like you! And their both hotties!" She chirped. "Sorry, I mean, I knew Laurence liked me, but Garroth isn't that kind of guy." I replied. "Maybe not to most people, but why do you think he only talks to YOU?" She giggled. "Because he likes me. AS A FRIEND. That's what he said." I told her matter-of-factly. "Well of course he wouldn't tell you! He's too shy!" She said with the same cheery voice. "Well even if he didn't, which one would you rather date?" She asked, wiggling her thin eyebrows. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Heh, that's kind of.. personal.." I stalled, even though I was quite sure there was no getting out of this. She didn't reply, she just continued to stare curiously at me. "G-Garroth.." I mumbled quietly. "Yes! I love it! Okay, we need to think if the perfect ship name!" She laughed, pulling me out of the bathroom. 

Garroth's POV

When (f/n) returned, she came with a light pink hue to her face. Aphmau kept nudging her and giggling, making the pink in (f/n)'s cheeks become brighter. "Okay, I actually have to go to the bathroom! See ya in a sec!" She said, skipping away.
"So, what did you guys talk about?" I asked, and her face reddened. "Uh, we were uh talking about um.. ships! Ships.. b-but not like relationship ships, that's c-crazy we were talking about ships! Like the titanic.."
"Um.. okay then. I'm going to pretend I believe you, because I wouldn't want that blush become even more noticeable." I snickered, and she nudged me. "What? It's true. Anyway, why did you let her sit with us?!" I asked, emphasizing the her. "Sympathy." She said simply, before taking a bit out of her sandwich. "Sympathy? What do you pity her for? She's friends with everybody, and everybody is friends with her." I said. She shrugged. Aphmau suddenly reappeared. "Hiya! What are you talking about?" She giggled. She looked at me as though she thought I would say something.