Jealous And Cheesy ~ Chapter 11

Guys we are almost at 1k! Such excitement! The happiness is real! Okay, continue.

Your POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and roll over, to see messy, ash-blonde hair. I smiled, I forgot he was here. He swung his fist at the alarm clock, and it stopped. "Morning." I said, and he jumped. "Jesus, I forgot I was here." He muttered. I laughed. "Do I have to go to school?" I whined. "Yes. Come on, get ready." He said, stretching his arms out. I rolled out of bed, and fell on my face on the floor. Whoops.

"UGGGHHH!" I grunted, but it came out muffled because I was still on the floor, just lying there. "Garroth, I'm too lazy to get up." I said, but it was pretty much a bunch of noises, totally un-understandable. That is now a word. I pushed myself up, my face flushed from embarrassment. Garroth laughed at me. "I'm going to go shower.." I mumbled, walking into the bathroom.

I sighed in relief as warm water streaked down my back, waking me up quite well. I lathered my hair in shampoo, washed it, put in some, okay loads, of conditioner, you know, the usual. I stepped out onto the now ice-berg like floor and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked back into my room to find Garroth dressed already, but his hair was still a tangled mess. "Are you aware of how bad your hair looks right now?" I ask, opening the closet door. "Nope. I thought it was fine." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Come here." I said. He looked at me, confused. "Come here." I said in response, again, and he obeyed. I grabbed a comb from the floor (Convenient) and started working at his hair. He didn't flinch once, even when I accidentally ripped a chunk out. Oops. "There you are. You look funny with nicely combed hair." I commented, and he chuckled.

I threw on a (f/c) tank top and put on a black leather jacket over it, and black leather pants. Such a leathery outfit. I also put on a pair of (f/c) converse, and walked out into the kitchen. "Good morning, (f/n)." Zane yawned. "Morning!" I smiled. Garroth already prepared me a breakfast delicacy. Cheerios. I smiled and gave him a hug from behind. "Hey." He said, as I let go. "Hey." I replied with a grin. I devoured my cereal and carelessly slung on my (f/c) backpack over my shoulder. "Come on, let's go." I said, and Garroth followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth's POV

I was walking in the silent hall, nobody was there but me. And suddenly, Laurence. He came stomping over to me, an angry expression glued to his face. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM (F/N)!" He yelled. I didn't say anything. I wasn't wasting my breath on this kid. "SAY SOMETHING!" He shouted. Without warning, he pushed me into the lockers, but it didn't hurt. I didn't flinch. "You think your oh-so tough. NEWSFLASH! YOU AREN'T!" He tried to throw a punch at me, but, still staring him down, I grabbed his wrist with one hand, and he couldn't move it.

He shook his hand away, glaring daggers at me. His hand was still red from where I grabbed it. He attempted to kick me. Dodged it. Tried to punch me yet again. Grabbed his wrist, yet again. He grunted in frustration. "JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He screamed. I smirked, "I didn't know she entitled you to the position of choosing who she hangs out with." He narrowed his eyes. "You are going to regret stealing her from me you little-" He stopped, and tried to punch me in the guts, but I ducked just in time. He tried to kick me with a lot of force. Jumped over it. He was about to try and punch me square in the face, his fist loaded back, when a firm voice called through the halls. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" She screamed. "U-Uh, he tried to beat me up, a-and I was just.. uh he said I stole him from you!" He said nervously. She walked over to him, inches from his face, and stared him right in the eye. I thought she would say something, but she didn't.

Instead, she walked over to me. Looked at Laurence one last time. What is she doing? Did she fall for it? Surely, not, she's smart and that was obvious.. She interrupted my thoughts by kissing me passionately. I immediately kissed back, I mean, how could any red-blooded man not? It was by far, the most intense kiss we've had. I mean, we've only had like, three kisses, but this was still the most intense.

She broke the kiss, and looked at him. His face was like a mixture of shocked, angry, surprised, and furious. "Laurence, I'm afraid to say that I want to have nothing to do with you after learning you are so jealous that you would attempt to beat up Garroth." She said sternly, yet quietly. "And, it failed, right? He knows so much more about that kind of thing than you," She glanced at me. "And he has way, way, more experience." 
I half smiled, and Laurence stormed down the hall. "So, you kicked his butt?" She asked playfully. "No. Just blocked what he did to me. Don't like hurting people." I said. "You are too perfect." She replied. "Nope. I've been broken into a million pieces like a glass pane." I explained. "And all of my strings have broke. Now I'm just a balloon floating up into the sky. But I can glue you back together." 
"And I can pull you back to the ground."

After a moment of not saying anything, she broke the silence. "That was waaaay to cheesy." I laughed. "Yeah. Let's not to that again." I said, and she giggled.

"Can I just be cheesy for one more second?" I ask. She nodded, a grin spread on her face. 
"I love you."

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT HAD TO CUT IT SHORT CUZ WE HIT 1K VIEWS! EEEEKKKKK! IMMA POST TEN FACTS ABOUT ME IN ONE SECOND HANG ON LEMME RIGHT IT!