Challenge Accepted..

Hey guys! So first of all...

AHIGHDIGUYGDEYUGEUDYUGUEBGUYEG

10K READS!? THANK YOU READER~SENPAI!

Second of all...

I was challenged to do this thingymabob- wait hang on.. *mumbles* add to dictionary.. - Okay! So, basically, it's just the ten facts about me thing, but I'm using the questions she did, and speaking of she, her name is..

DRUM ROLL PLEASE..

midnight-rose1

So check her out! Anyway, some of the questions I already did, but I DO NOT BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE! So let's start!

1. Nickname: Some people call me Jay!
2.Eye color: Hazel!
3. Hair Color: Brown with natural blonde highlights!
4. 1 random fact: Um.. I hate algebra. IT'S SO TRUE! When am I going to need the Pythagorean Theorem?!
5.Favorite Color: Black, but for people who don't think that's a color, dark red or ice blue.
6.Favorite Place: Um.. Massachusetts.
7.Favorite Celebrity: Can it be a whole band? CUZ QUEEN! If not, Freddie Mercury :)
8. Favorite Animal: Guess in the comments (;
9. Favorite song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen! Probably.
10. Favorite Book: DIVERGENT EASILY.

That's all! Now, instead of listing 20 people who have to do this, I'm going to be a rebel and say this:

If you read this and you have a book, I challenge YOU to do this.

Also, who is Queen? You may ask if you have not been introduced to epic music. Have you ever bothered to wonder who wrote, played, and sang We Will Rock You? Maybe, Another One Bites The Dust? Perhaps even, We Are The Champions? Yeah, QUEEN! Okay, bye my wolf pups!