Being Found

She sat down under the pink and neon blue striped roof of the bakery, exhausted beyond compare, letting her three suitcases fall next to her. She knew she would be found soon, but, being her weak self, was too tired, and she knew she would not be walking for a while. It was night out and also raining. Not that she disliked the rain; rather, she just could not afford for the clothes and money in her suitcases to get ruined. 

Raindrops fell onto her tall combat boots, which were sticking out from under the roof. Her black skirt pooled around her, and a dark grey blouse was stuck to her chest and would have been see through if not for the dark tanktop she wore underneath. Her hair was down and limp, strands white as snow sticking to her pale face. Her eyelids drooped in fatigue, slowly fluttering closed over her now ice blue eyes. 

~

The strawberry blonde man walked up to the front door of his bakery, heading to finally lock the doors. As he reached the cream-painted door, he froze, his hand wavering over the doorknob. Through the small slivers of window framing the door, he could see a young girl, surely no older than fourteen or fifteen, curled in a ball against the brick wall, her clothes soaked  and sticking against her porcelain pale skin. Around her, equally wet suitcases lay, dripping onto the now wet cement under the striped roof. From what he could see from the dimming outside light, she had pure white hair. She must be albino, he thought. It would explain her pale skin.

He gently grabbed the doorknob, twisting it and opening the door to the waterlogged world outside. The rain was pouring down, as he could now see. He stepped out, bending down to get a better look at the sleeping girl.

Well, the poppet is wearing good clothing and looks pretty weak, judging by how baggy the sleeves of that blouse are on her arms and how tightly she had to lace those boots. She also has bags under her eyes, he thought. She must be a runaway, he concluded before lifting her up bridal style and standing. Subconiously, she snuggled into his warmth, the rain water on her small, light body, drenching his pink vest and white dress shirt. He carried her inside and up the stairs to his small apartment, placing her on the bed in the guest room, which had cream blankets, sky blue walls, and white furniture, tucking her in gently after unzipping her tall boots and prying her dark grey blouse from her skin, noticing she had a tanktop underneath. After that, he closed the door, heading back out to get her suitcases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sincerely sorry for how short this chapter is! Also, don't judge me for using 2p England. I've been too busy to create ANOTHER OC, writing my own book on the side and all. I wanted to use a Hetalia character, and Ollie was the only one that would have an excuse for staying in England.