Chapter 1-A Normal Day

Elena's POV

I wake up to my best friend, Ava (short for Avalyn) jumping on my bed yelling at me to wake up.
"ELLLEEEEENAAAAAA GET YOUR ASS UP! WE NEED TO GO GET READY!"

"Can you not." I drowsily groaned.

I get up and hit Ava in the leg, causing her to fall off the bed.

"OWW! That hurt El..."

((El is short for Elena))

"That's what you get for waking me up.."

I sigh and go to my closet to choose my outfit for today. A chose a flannel-ish dress (picture attached) and some short boots.

"Are you wearing that  for the concert rehearsal!?!?" Ava yells.

"Well yeah, I was gonna wear a dress to the actual concert so this is something good to practice in."

"okay, whatever you say..." Ava said hesitantly.

I rolled my eyes and went to the vanity to do my makeup and hair.
Small-winged black eyeliner, popping waterproof mascara, and red lipstick to match the dress. I put my dark brown hair into a high ponytail, it was rehearsals, I didn't have to look good, no one would be there.

I ate a quick breakfast and went to my friend, and my agent, Jordyn's car
Ava sits in the passenger seat and I sit in the back seat.

"This is the second to last rehearsal you have for this concert, so make sure everything is perfect by now." Jordyn says.

"I mean, I'm still a little shaky with the choreography..."

"Well, you better get good at it today, I've called some record labels, they are sending some top artist to observe this rehearsal, the dress rehearsal, and the concert."

I jump in shock. Jordyn has probably gone through so much stuff to get record labels to consider signing me.
I get out the car and see a few small magazine press taking pictures of me trying to get into the building.

I finally get into the building where i see many stage workers and some crew. I  walk back stage and Ava puts my earpiece and connects my mic.

"Okay! Everyone off the stage! We're running practice!¨ Jordyn calls out
I look from behind stage and see her giving some people in the seats a the song list of the concert. I can't really see who they were, it was about 7 people, I'm guessing they're the artist from the record labels. So now I gotta impress them.

We began the run through of about 3 and a half songs, then I see my friend Julie walk in; she's gonna be singing the background to Victorious by PATD with me.
I go backstage to greet her and get her ready to practice the show.
"Hey Julie!"
"Hey Elena, you didn't tell me that the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer we're watching us rehearse, I didn't even know you knew them!"
I become confused. I didn't invite anyone to watch the rehearsal, and I definitely don't know the boys.
I look back on stage and i see that the boys are talking to Jordyn.
"They're the artist here from Hi or Hey records." She tells me.

I try not to freak out; I wonder about who else could be watching us from the record companies.

With the time I spent backstage would be the time I change into a different dress at the real concert. I go back out on stage and Julie and I sing Victorious.

"Tonight we are Victorious."

We sing the last line and we hear one person clapping from the group of 7, and so far i know who 4 of them are, but I have no idea who the other 3 are.
I wait until the man clapping comes into my field of sight. I could have fainted right then and there. There was no way that this was actually happening.

"Hey, you have an amazing voice, I think Fueled By Ramen would be grateful to have someone like you."
I couldn't believe it, I thought it was all a dream. Then another man appeared.
"Fueled By Ramen's great, but I think Island Records is the best choice for your talent." I realized that this wasn't a dream, I came to reality, and next thing I knew I woke up the next day at the orphanage.

"Wait what? How did I get here?" I look around confused and I see Jordyn sitting next to my bed.
"S'about time you wake up El."
Did I faint? What happened?"
"Oh nothing really, Brendon Urie gave you a chance to get signed with Fueled By Ramen and Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump gave you a chance to get signed with Island records. 5SOS was also your referal to Hi or Hey records."
It wasn't a dream, I had met my biggest idol, Brendon Urie, the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco. And to think I passed out and missed a chance to finally really meet him.

"Brendon brought you back to the orphanage when you passed out, so I had to tell him everything about your double identity and your secret as an orphan."
My huge smile went to a frown. Brendon was one of the last people that i wanted to find out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY I KNOW IT's TRASHY BUT IM TRYING OKAY,

Anyways this was the first chapter and im really excited about this book c:

I hope you liked it and give me suggestions for this book c:

Thanks a lot, love u

-HesitantBlurryface {Lynn}