Chapter 12- Victorious

After C'mon, we had some technical difficulties so I had to stall the audience while Brendon went to go help fix the problem.

"Soo..." I say into the microphone "how many of you actually know who i am?"

I hear a little less than half the audience start screaming.

"That's not good! Some of you guys are here for Brendon but this is an Elena Vanier concert guys! Except I would do the same thing tbh im kinda boring"  The crown laughs with me.

"Not Vanier anymoooo" I hear a familiar voice.

Brendon runs on stage with a huge bouquet of Roses and carnations causing the crowd to scream.

He walks up to me and gives me vibrant red flowers.

"Beautiful flowers, for my beautiful daughter. Hey Sarah, c'mon!"

Sarah walks in from the other side and they both side hug me as they look to the crowd.

"I bet a lot of you are confused as of why I called Elena my daughter, well, it's because she is, Elena Urie is her name."

"Hey El, can I tell them?" Brendon whispers to me.
"Nah, Ima tell em" I whisper back.

"I honestly didn't know he was doing this right now cause I kinda forgot," I laugh into the microphone.

"But yeah, I was an orphan and during this concert rehearsals, I met Brendon, and him and Sarah adopted me, and I couldn't ask for better parents."
The crowd awes and Brendon points to my convered gun shot wound questioningly. I nod to him.

"The first day we adopted her" Brendon begins, "I did sonething bad... I looked through a fangirls stuff" the crowd laughs.

"I shouldn't have done that, because in the end, Elena ran away and got shot" Brendon soundd like he's about to cry.

"My past" I continue "has been terrible, and my biological father is a terrible person, I don't even want to call him my father, because my father is Brendon. He was going to shoot me in the head, but Sarah, she saved me, yes i still did get shot, but it's better than being dead with a gun shot in my head"

((awww fuck that rhymed))

The crowd cheers and I continue,

"This song is called 20 Dollar Nose Bleed"

(Bold is Elena and Italics are brendon. Italics and bold are both of them)

Have you ever wanted to disappear?
(DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING SPELL SOME OF THESE LYRICS)

Who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger?
On a passenger plane?
(passenger plane)

Oh, permanent jet lag,
please take me back
please take me back...
I'm a (i dont fucking know)
please let me in
please let me in

((lets pretend that i finished the lyircs bc its Beebo's bday and im lazy))

The crowd cheers and then Brendon whispers to me,

(omg im listening to music and goner just came on help my emo heart)

"Hey, you see those 2 in the VIP section next to Sarah?"
I nod.

"Those are your my folks, and mow your grandparents."

They see us looking at them and they wave, I awkwardly wave back and smile.